Daniele Rugani (46 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
:sergio: arsenal bound :sergio:

bayerns CBs better than ours? i don’t see it.
:lol: I knew you'd like it :D

Boateng, Benatia, Martínez, Badstuber and Dante is impressive. I mean, Dante may look like a chimp now, but on the pre-Guardiola era he was pretty solid. Benatia is great. Boateng has improved this season. Martínez is a beast. And well, Badstuber isn't bad either.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But Metro reported yesterday he is Arsenal bound. How could a fine reputable publication lie to us like that?
i highlighted the important parts.

btw.

:hihi: arsenal bound :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I knew you'd like it :D

Boateng, Benatia, Martínez, Badstuber and Dante is impressive. I mean, Dante may look like a chimp now, but on the pre-Guardiola era he was pretty solid. Benatia is great. Boateng has improved this season. Martínez is a beast. And well, Badstuber isn't bad either.
i’d say we are as good.

Martinez is not a CB for me. its just a guardiola thing...

but...

arsenal bound WTF? :sergio:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Pretty common in Scotland :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

his record: he played 38 matches as a starter, 3,420 minutes and never received a yellow or red card he has been played all Empoli matches.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/serie-a/empoli/empoli-rugani-da-record-38-da-titolare-3420-minuti-e-zero-ammonizioni/

John Charles had already done it .he played 39 games In the 1953-54 season.
Played all games, all minutes and didn't ever get booked once? The new Scir.....actually no nevermind :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Pretty common in Scotland :shifty:
Yup.

Technically incorrect to call a defender a centre-half, of course.

The centre-half position was originally a big midfield presence in the classic 2-3-5 formation before being moved back into defence as things developed towards 4-4-2 in the UK.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This post is just as bad as the ramsey > vidal posts in Arsenal mania.

Khedira over santi? Not in a million years.
Khedira was rated at 40M and wanted by a lot of top clubs before his injury. cant say the same about Cazorla

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @ Khedira > Cazorla. Santi would walk in to our starting lineup no questions asked. Fantastic player on the back of an excellent season.
he definitely wouldnt as we have 5 better midfielders than him

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Khedira was rated at 40M and wanted by a lot of top clubs before his injury. cant say the same about Cazorla

- - - Updated - - -

you biased...:D

no on would ever have paid 40m for khedira.
25 at max.

and of course cazorla would play.
as AM. cause we do not have one besides pereyra.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

You're making Tardu level posts lately.

Khedira was never rated at 40m.It was just some desperate bid from United on the final days of the window.Even Arsenal backed out of a 25m deal last yr as they dint deem him worth that much.

And Santi was very highly rated in Spain.Madrid wanted him in 2009 but eventually opted out.Cash rich Malaga then brought him but eventually they had to sell him due to financial problems.Saying there was no interest for Santi is a whole load of crap.

Santi and Khedira are different players but even a 10 yr old can see that Santi is technically superior and a class AM.And yes he would walk into our lineup in a 4-3-1-2 as he's a better AM than Vidal.

Stop being such a silly fanboy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You're making Tardu level posts lately.

Khedira was never rated at 40m.It was just some desperate bid from United on the final days of the window.Even Arsenal backed out of a 25m deal last yr as they dint deem him worth that much.

And Santi was very highly rated in Spain.Madrid wanted him in 2009 but eventually opted out.Cash rich Malaga then brought him but eventually they had to sell him due to financial problems.Saying there was no interest for Santi is a whole load of crap.

Santi and Khedira are different players but even a 10 yr old can see that Santi is technically superior and a class AM.And yes he would walk into our lineup in a 4-3-1-2 as he's a better AM than Vidal.

Stop being such a silly fanboy.
=/= better.

and Vidal is 1st a better player and 2nd a better AM for our formation. Cazorla coundt do the work Vidal does there

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
=/= better.

and Vidal is 1st a better player and 2nd a better AM for our formation. Cazorla coundt do the work Vidal does there
It is pointless comparing two different players with different skillsets.

But yes,hypothetically Cazorla will definitely be our AM in 4-3-1-2 with Vidal back at CM and Pirlo benched ofcourse.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It is pointless comparing two different players with different skillsets.

But yes,hypothetically Cazorla will definitely be our AM in 4-3-1-2 with Vidal back at CM and Pirlo benched ofcourse.
he wouldnt. we have a technical and fast player in Pereyra already, yet we still prefer Vidal there. why? because of the immense work he puts in there, supporting Tevez in our pressing game and doing a lot of covering in the middle when our side CMs drift wide to help the fullbacks. cant see Cazorla being able to do such kind of work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)