Daniele Rugani (32 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
he wouldnt. we have a technical and fast player in Pereyra already, yet we still prefer Vidal there. why? because of the immense work he puts in there, supporting Tevez in our pressing game and doing a lot of covering in the middle when our side CMs drift wide to help the fullbacks. cant see Cazorla being able to do such kind of work
No,its because we want someone to drop back and stay close to Pirlo.

Without Pirlo,we play with a natural AM.So basically its a choice between Santi and Pirlo.I'd rather have Santi over Pirlo if it was up to me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No,its because we want someone to drop back and stay close to Pirlo.

Without Pirlo,we play with a natural AM.So basically its a choice between Santi and Pirlo.I'd rather have Santi over Pirlo if it was up to me.
with Marchisio we would still need our AM to drop back. our side CMs are staying wider with Allegri, and we cant have one player alone covering that much ground infront of defense. Vidal is being able to help out that much defensively from up there, and still chase players upfront together with Tevez. its amazing how much ground he covers against top opposition doing all this. Cazorla for us would probably be a backup AM, kinda like Pereyra now, to get in and try to create something against tired defense.

and now youre talking about preference? Pirlo is the better player between the 2, and he would always start for me ahead of Cazorla in important games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)