Daniele Rugani (122 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i cant think of anyone better, cheaper (hed come for free) and that is available at the same time other than Ranocchia. hes better than Ogbonna too, so i would definitely sell him to make room for Ranocchia, if Rugani isnt returning this summer. trolling inter in the process (signing their captain for free) would be a bonus. imagine if we sign him and he turns out good for us

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
i cant think of anyone better, cheaper (hed come for free) and that is available at the same time other than Ranocchia. hes better than Ogbonna too, so i would definitely sell him to make room for Ranocchia, if Rugani isnt returning this summer. trolling inter in the process (signing their captain for free) would be a bonus. imagine if we sign him and he turns out good for us
You're insane.Rannochia isnt any better than Bonera these days.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You're insane.Rannochia isnt any better than Bonera these days.
its hard to look good in the craphole that Inter has become these days. hes better than Ogbonna definitely and as a 4th CB for free, in case Rugani is loaned out again, he will do. i wouldnt be surprised if he actually starts living up to his potential if he were to come here

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we dont need to troll inter. they are doing that to themselves.

i see what u mean with ranocchia though. when he and bonucci where at bari, it was rannochia the one who was rated higher. look how that has went

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This is where a line needs to be drawn while signing flops and rejects from other clubs because not all are going to turn out as we expect them to.

There's absolutely little to no difference between selling Ogbonna and bringing Ranocchia in.

- - - Updated - - -

i see what u mean with ranocchia though. when he and bonucci where at bari, it was rannochia the one who was rated higher. look how that has went
Rannochia's mentally weak.Not big club material imo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There's absolutely little to no difference between selling Ogbonna and bringing Ranocchia in.
there is actually.

seling Ogbonna, signing Ranocchia > earn around 10M, get better player

keep Ogbonna > not earn 10M

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci joined the right team at the right time. at the time Ranocchia went to inter, Mourinho was already gone and they started becoming crap again with coaches like Rafa, Ranieri, Stramacioni, Mazzari, Mancini. he is still relatively young for a CB (27) and if we sign him now, maybe there is still hope for him

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
there is actually.

seling Ogbonna, signing Ranocchia > Earn around 10M, get better player

keep Ogbonna > not earn 10M
not sure about that.

ogbonna has the physics and lacks brain.

ranocchia has the brain and lacks the physics.

the money would be nice though, but i guess ranocchia
would get a higher salary than ogbonna.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
not sure about that.

ogbonna has the physics and lacks brain.

ranocchia has the brain and lacks the physics.

the money would be nice though, but i guess ranocchia
would get a higher salary than ogbonna.
after seeing Ogbonna this season. i think even Bonera would do a better job than him. as for their salaries, im not sure how much Ranocchia would earn. what are their current salaries, does anyone know?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/rugani-ad-oggi-la-juve-non-pensa-al-prestito-237081

Rugani, today Juve does not think the loan

Daniele Rugani, central defender of our national born in 1994 who first gained general this year with the jersey Empoli, should wear the shirt of Juventus next season as reported by "Calciomercato.com," the player , purchased in full by Juventus in January, you should not go play in another loan at Serie A club, although a final assessment on this matter will be made by coach Allegri, who will observe Rugani carefully during the summer retreat. In the background, for the boy, he remains the Genoa club that would be interested in the loan and that could offer to Juve De Maio, defender, however, does not seem to excite the imagination of the Bianconeri.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
De Maio is ok if he is replacing someone like Caceres, but with Rugani coming back we don't need to get another 28 year old defender unless that happens. We already have three experienced starters, Rugani won't find better to learn from and take the pressure off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)