Daniele Rugani (61 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i like rugani so far from what i've seen.Considering that he rugani played confident this season, he must have made a good impression. Granted no significant time but he has been called upon.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Great potential right here. Only 20 years old. Hopefully he will be the next great juve defender. Some of his stats:

He makes 1.1 tackles, 0.8 interceptions and 7.6 clearances per game.
He wins 3.1 aerial duels per game.
He scored 3 goals.
He made only 19 fouls this season, no yellow cards, and he's the only player to play every single minute of his teams games (bar GKs).

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Great potential right here. Only 20 years old. Hopefully he will be the next great juve defender. Some of his stats:

He makes 1.1 tackles, 0.8 interceptions and 7.6 clearances per game.
He wins 3.1 aerial duels per game.
He scored 3 goals.
He made only 19 fouls this season, no yellow cards, and he's the only player to play every single minute of his teams games (bar GKs).
Awesome indeed, hopefully he can take the pressure unlike that weakling Criscito.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I just can't see Allegri dropping both Bonucci and Chiellini, so I'm worried we might go back to a back 3 :scared:
I fear the same thing! Too much quality in defense will lead to a defensive formation yet again. We just have to put faith in Marotta's pursuit of Firmino/Dybala ish players to make up for it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/in...r-readymade-solve-arsenals-defensive-problems

Nice article. I'm getting really excited about him at Juve.

Empoli have the 6th best defence in the league and 3rd most clean sheets, yet are 15th place. .. whoa...
at Arsenal :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

the most eye-opening statistic may well be the fact that Rugani has yet to receive a single yellow card this term. What makes that even more surprising is that he is the only outfield player in Serie A to have played every minute of the season to date, starting and finishing all 25 games of the campaign.
insane :lol:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)