Daniele Rugani (83 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Look its your opinion whether he has improved or not but the signs are there, you rate Ansaldi, Sanchez Mino, and Doria.

I rest my case.
Signs? you mean the signs he showed against cesena and napoli? seriously don't even try and bring ansaldi, mino and doria in this argument as a means to defend yours its a sad and pathetic attempt at dodging the real point of this argument, again when has ogbonna actually showed any signs of improvement? surely if he has improved you'd be able to name instances

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
As much as I agree that this is the time to sell Bonucci he's going nowhere. He'll stay and become a bandiera for this club.

Rugani will be brought back and yes, Ogbonna should worry about his position. Anyway I don't think they'll shop him away. If there's a good offer he leaves. Otherwise they won't try to sell him at any cost.

Rugani will struggle to find playing time if Barzagli is healthy.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Wow, people are pretty hyped about Rugani. Been a fan long enough to know that whatever he has shown until now means almost nothing. Bright Italian starlets tend to burn out fast nowadays.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@zizinho @Aush @Bianconero_Aus

We are bringing him back. We bought up outright in January. :D
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, people are pretty hyped about Rugani. Been a fan long enough to know that whatever he has shown until now means almost nothing. Bright Italian starlets tend to burn out fast nowadays.
Good intel

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think we have to see more of him. Yeah i know he has thenumbers, but still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)