Daniele Rugani (81 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Thats rubbish Ogbonna has been here long enough and played enough minutes and games to show us what he is about it's not like he only arrived in the summer like Coman. Id sooner bring mellberg or legrottaglie out of retirement than trust ogbonna on the pitch without having a brain fart moment
what is wrong with some of you who only can post negative crap Around here?
You are not real fans.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Asamoah
Caceres Bonucci Rugani Evra/Matiello

no ogbonna
no marrone cb
caceres can come in CB if we really need him.
Matiello :tuttosport:
maybe we can replace evra with a younger prospect like hysaj/rui from empoli

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Cavani on loan, Firmino for 25-30M we generate from Llorente, Ogbonna and the co-owns we get rid of :tuttosport: i would change my name to Beppe if that happens
cavani!
i don't think he would improve our team one bit with big price! but we can get falcao plus Zaza and Sturaro

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what is wrong with some of you who only can post negative crap Around here?
You are not real fans.
so I'm not a real fan for expressing an opinion? :howler:

As I said Ogbonna has been at Juve long enough to have had sufficient playing time to show us what he is about and frankly he is not all that.

Coman's case is different and cannot be compared to Ogbonna's

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Asamoah
Caceres Bonucci Rugani Evra/Matiello

no ogbonna
no marrone cb
caceres can come in CB if we really need him.
maybe we can replace evra with a younger prospect like hysaj/rui from empoli
no Barzagli
Ogbonna stays
next generation with rugani Matiello

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
so I'm not a real fan for expressing an opinion? :howler:

As I said Ogbonna has been at Juve long enough to have had sufficient playing time to show us what he is about and frankly he is not all that.

Coman's case is different and cannot be compared to Ogbonna's
my meant their situation is same no their position.both of them needs more playing time to show their qualities.they dont get more than few min.padoin!! has been used a lot, Coman and ogbonna should be used more.
Ogbonna has done well this season, filled in to cover for our injuries.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
my meant their situation is same no their position.both of them needs more playing time to show their qualities.they dont get more than few min.padoin!! has been used a lot, Coman and ogbonna should be used more.
Ogbonna has done well this season, filled in to cover for our injuries.
Padoin gets used a lot because he is a safe bet whenever he goes out there. He will never hurt your squad, and he has had his best season in a Juve kit this year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've read at least 3 statements about how ogbonna has done well this season yet they seem to dodge the incidents when he has been blatantly stupid and pin it on his lack of playing time. May I just remind you whenever he has played it has been as a starter, not some 80th minute substitute. Name me at least one or 2 cases when he has shown any remote promise this season? and not just blame it on poor management. Not having much to do doesn't make him a solid player all of a sudden, countless times he has struggled at the first signs of pressure contributed to his lack of concentration and focus

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I've read at least 3 statements about how ogbonna has done well this season yet they seem to dodge the incidents when he has been blatantly stupid and pin it on his lack of playing time. May I just remind you whenever he has played it has been as a starter, not some 80th minute substitute. Name me at least one or 2 cases when he has shown any remote promise this season? and not just blame it on poor management. Not having much to do doesn't make him a solid player all of a sudden, countless times he has struggled at the first signs of pressure contributed to his lack of concentration and focus
you say hes rubbish :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope you do realize that Ogbonna wont be losing a place in this team. He has been great when called upon, rugani will ultimately occupy Barzaglis spot in this club.
Who said he was great? Maybe a great backup for our backline but surely not a great starter? :confused:
your buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao I said he has been great this season, never said he was great.
He has been great this season but at the same time he isn't great? you make no sense. When has ogbonna been great at any point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)