Daniele Rugani (13 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Calciomercato saying we might not bring him back till 2016 because they want him to get more playing time and experience.
thats what im expecting to happen. now, if that happens, will we bring in a new CB (and sell a current one, Ogbonna most likely) or will we keep what we have and do nothing

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Calciomercato saying we might not bring him back till 2016 because they want him to get more playing time and experience.
hm. anything about an option to buy him for a fixed amount?
and i thought co-ownerships will have to be resolved at the end of this season? so we buy back his half and loan him again?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
and i thought co-ownerships will have to be resolved at the end of this season? so we buy back his half and loan him again?
Most probably. I can't see us letting him go. We'll loan him just like we did with Sturaro.

Overall good choice. The defense is complete once Barzagli comes back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
that is whats gonna happen most likely. getting his other half for 3-4M and then loaning him out again

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not as unrealistic as many other rumors, but that doesn't make it credible in any way.
But considering all our moves one would agree with it as it sounds like something we'd do.

That also means we'll keep Barzagli and stick with the same defenders next year. That's not too far from reality. If anything, it is very likely we'll see that.

Only today I wanted to mention how there's a chance we won't see him next year :p But of course... we might return him in the summer, nobody knows, we'll see how that goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 10)