Daniele Rugani (92 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he was voted the best defender in Serie B at the age of 19. he's a good back up. i think can put him in a 4 back or on the outside of the LCB or RCB in the back 3

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Rugani’s Juventus ambition

The agent of Empoli defender Daniele Rugani says the youngster isn’t moving to Juventus simply to make up the numbers.

The Italian Under-21 international will move to the Bianconeri at the end of the season, after the champions bought out his co-ownership.

“They’ve moved ahead of time, and that pleases us,” David Torchia told Tuttomercatoweb.

“It’s great, but the truth is that last season they had very clear ideas. They’d hardly lose a lad like that, but this season they’ve given even more positive signals than expected.

“I won’t comment on what will happen with Juventus. They are keen [on Rugani] and they’ll do their calculations and evaluations of the players that are there.

“He’s not moving to a Juventus that is in crisis, but one which boasts one of the best defences in the world.

“He’s determined to do well there, at his age, anyone who plays for Juventus has the right ambition, the desire to achieve something but with the right humilty.

“Sooner or later you have to test yourself against the best, and at Juventus myself and the lad will see how much he’s grown.”

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
and he has played 21 games for Empoli and has not been booked once.its the great advantage for a player has 20 years old.How long are Chiellini and Barzagli going to be around? How about Caceres?
as a defender rugani has been one of Empoli's best players.i hope to see some of the young blood like rugani for next season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How was he and Hysaj today vs Meelan?
He had one really good play when I firsted turned the game on in the second half but not sure how he did before that.

- - - Updated - - -

He seems freakishly calm and composed with his distribution of the ball out of the back.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Rugani has been fantastic this season and I can see this charismatic and extrememly talented young lad becoming one of the best CBs in the game pretty soon. His calmness on the ball is imposing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)