Dani Alves (24 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Of all the Barca players him and Busquets I couldn't stand the most.

Funny, I remember after he signed for us I had to make an effort to not hate him many months into the season. I never got over not standing his ugly face.
Terrible person but the best RB we had in a very long time, he was like a playmaker from the right. The game against Monaco was insane and must be one of the best performances ever by a right back.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yeah, he absolutely destroyed Neymar in that game too. That's why I find it hard to hate on him, his performances on the pitch were along with Zambrotta the finest I've seen from a fullback.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dani Alves: "I'd return to Barcelona tomorrow if they called me”

http://www.culturepsg.com/news/club/alves-je-retournerais-au-barca-demain-s-il-mappelait/20998

Now he only needs to tell Mbappe that he should leave PSG to fulfill his potential.
hold that thought...

danialvesYo volver al Barça? ��. Calma mi gente, se que me echan de menos, se que viver sin el Good Crazy es difícil, se que AS, MARCA, CENTRAL LECHERA mi echan de menos también ��, pero nuestra historia fue muy linda, muy duradera pero futebolisticamente hablando, ya se finalizó.... cuando dije que el Barça es mi casa, el Barça está en mi corazón y que volvería mañana aquí, era una simples demostración del amor que tengo por este club... nuestro capítulo en esa área es para la história.
Donde estoy soy muy feliz y tengo un grande reto allá junto con las personas que creen en la capacidade de cambiar las cosas que tengo. Ahhhh e solo para recordar, viscaaaa al Barça cullons ��!!! #loveusomuchguys❤️ #ilovethisgame⚽️ #ALLEZPARISSS

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Most here will be happy to know this cunt is officially out of the World Cup. Out for 6 months and given his age it could be the end of his career, at least in Europe.

Karma is a bitch, one must say.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Most here will be happy to know this cunt is officially out of the World Cup. Out for 6 months and given his age it could be the end of his career, at least in Europe.

Karma is a bitch, one must say.
Damn, that sucks.
I don't like the man or anything, but that sucks real bad. Wouldn't wish it on any players (except prince boateng fucking cunt)

- - - Updated - - -

Big loss for Brazil though. Who's his replacement?
I'm rooting for them if an African team don't win.
fuck france, hope they get knocked out early vs a bunk team

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I have not been disturbed because I did not know him very much, but I am grieving for his family.

I think Dani Alves did what he had to do in this chaotic world and is now in a better world. In the world though, thousands of children who don't receive much attention get hurt everyday and they are just as important.

We all have to miss the World Cup sooner or later.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I have not been disturbed because I did not know him very much, but I am grieving for his family.

I think Dani Alves did what he had to do in this chaotic world and is now in a better world. In the world though, thousands of children who don't receive much attention get hurt everyday and they are just as important.

We all have to miss the World Cup sooner or later.
Savage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)