Dani Alves (40 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Has he already told Verratti to go to Barcelona?
Nope, he's working on getting Neymar to PSG. Similar to the stuff allegedly reported about bringing Dybala to City when he was supposed to go there.

Dani: "I always want my friends by my side [...] The solution of ease for Neymar is to stay in Barcelona. But the world belongs to the courageous [...] Obviously I would prefer that he’s with us."

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
"Dani Alves:

Tells Dybala he will need to move away from Juve to reach his potential.. with Juve reaching 2 CL finals in 3 years...

Moves to PSG to "win trophies", tells Verratti to snub a move to Barca and has a hand in convincing Neymar to a club who's never got past the CL quarters before.

That logic

It's obvious Alves has a very low IQ and like a lot of Brazilians deluded by money."

Great :D

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
"Dani Alves:

Tells Dybala he will need to move away from Juve to reach his potential.. with Juve reaching 2 CL finals in 3 years...

Moves to PSG to "win trophies", tells Verratti to snub a move to Barca and has a hand in convincing Neymar to a club who's never got past the CL quarters before.

That logic

It's obvious Alves has a very low IQ and like a lot of Brazilians deluded by money."

The previous page looks like the feeling tuz has towards Dani

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
"Dani Alves:

That logic

That's a butthurt post from a butthurt Barca fan

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's a butthurt post from a butthurt Barca fan
- A lot of brazillians are deluded by money. What south american country more then anyone else by lightyears, leaves home to go play in fucking ice cold russia ?
- Winning trophee's at PSG comming from Barcelona. What a retarded statement
- leaving juve to reach his potential...only one team played more finals the past years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Alves: Juve didn’t understand me

Dani Alves has fired another parting shot at Juventus. “I don’t think they understood my style of play.”

Alves left Juve after only one season as he joined Paris Saint-Germain last month, and the right-back – while expressing his gratitude to the Bianconeri – admitted he was no longer happy in Turin.

“I’m a player that likes to play with the ball a lot,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“However, I don’t think they understood my style of play, and that’s why I wasn’t happy and decided to look for a new team. But I’m very grateful to Juve.”

Dani Alves does not look so grateful to Juventus. The Brazilian, in fact, is not the first time he throws gas on fire against the Bianconeri.

What a fuckin douche

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)