Dani Alves (23 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Contributing to another deep CL run.

No one will remember what he said. Or that he even was here. And since he's not Brazillian, Dybala isnt gonna give two shits about what he said either.

But we gained significant rep and fame. Especially after going full roflmao against barcelona
that's not how it works :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
that's not how it works :lol:
Dybala would be hugely influenced by Messi or Maradonna.

But iirc, argentine and brazilian arent that close, other than the typical closeness of beeing south americans.

Argentine amongst each other, thats different. Same with each country afaik.

@GordoDeCentral could offer feedback on this, i could be deadwrong :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

But iirc, argentine and brazilian arent that close, other than the typical closeness of beeing south americans.

Messi didn't invite Dybala to his wedding.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Thats the reasoning of a 10 years old

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Dybala is a confirmed Barca fan, Dani Alves is Barca legend. Dybala rates what his idol has to tell him, his idol tells him you can be almost as great as your other idol, Messi. Dybala blushes and says fuck it lets go to Barca.
Beppe is gonna say ok, I let you go to Barca, then we sell Dybala and Bonucci for Neymar. Everyone happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Messi didn't invite Dybala to his wedding.
:shocked:

i thought it was only tevez (because messi is jealous of tevez) and higuain that were not welcomed

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Dybala is a confirmed Barca fan, Dani Alves is Barca legend. Dybala rates what his idol has to tell him, his idol tells him you can be almost as great as your other idol, Messi. Dybala blushes and says fuck it lets go to Barca.
Beppe is gonna say ok, I let you go to Barca, then we sell Dybala and Bonucci for Neymar. Everyone happy.

- - - Updated - - -

i thought it was only tevez (because messi is jealous of tevez) and higuain that were not welcomed
Higuain was invited

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

But since we have Beppe doing the negotiations, we'll give them Dybala + 5M for Andre Gomes. Plus Barcelona will get 50% of the transfer fee in case we sell Gomes in the future and his agent will get 25%.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Argentines and brazilians are indeed very different, Argentines for the most part see themselves as Europeans and looked down on the rest of South americans, while most south america bar brazil are cultural vassels of spain, Argentina sees itself as an equal. Juventus gets a lot of respect in Argentina actually, way more than the rest of SA.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Nope, he wasn't invited.

- - - Updated - - -

Argentines and brazilians are indeed very different, Argentines for the most part see themselves as Europeans and looked down on the rest of South americans, while most south america bar brazil are cultural vassels of spain, Argentina sees itself as an equal. Juventus gets a lot of respect in Argentina actually, way more than the rest of SA.
You may be referring to Porteños (people from Buenos Aires city). They even look down on other Argentines.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It must have been a meme. People on social media have been mocking Higuain cause he wasn't invited.

https://elcomercio.pe/deporte-total...ieron-memes-burlandose-gonzalo-higuain-438793
Just double checked, he was invited

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, he wasn't invited.

- - - Updated - - -

You may be referring to Porteños (people from Buenos Aires city). They even look down on other Argentines.
BA province is what 50% of Argentina?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)