Dani Alves (6 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Dani Alves being a real bitch again. The transalation from FI is not good. This is what the part about Marotta says:

"Como saben yo siempre peco por decir lo que pienso y lo que siento.... yo siento que debo decir gracias al señor MAROTA por la oportunidad que te di de tener um grande profesional e alguien que ama su profesión como el que más.... no juego al fútbol por dinero, juego al fútbol porque amo essa profesión y respecto a los que forman parte de ella. Dejare que tu aproveches lo que he trabajado para que tu hagas muchos años de vacaciones. Yo AMO EL FÚTBOL y dinero jamás va me retener en algún lugar"

translates to:

"As you know I always sin for saying what I think and what I feel... I feel that I have to say thank you to Mr. Marotta for the opportunity que that I gave you of having a great professional and someone that loves his profession more than most... I don't play football for money, I play football because I love this profession and I respect those who form part of it. I will let you take advantage of what I have worked for so that you have many years of vacations. I LOVE FOOTBALL and money will never tie to a place."

GTFO.

Hated this player before, hated this play during, and hate this player after.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Quetz said it was Portuguese so I didn't bother to look at it.
I presumed it was in Portuguese since it was from his instagram page. And I was surprised to realise I could figure out what a lot of it said. So I just thought "wow, Portuguese isn't that hard if you know a little Spanish"

Felt stupid to then see on FI's article that it actually was Spanish.

Edit: actually, there was a little Portuguese in there

Aug 2, 2005
Dani Alves being a real bitch again. The transalation from FI is not good. This is what the part about Marotta says:

"Como saben yo siempre peco por decir lo que pienso y lo que siento.... yo siento que debo decir gracias al señor MAROTA por la oportunidad que te di de tener um grande profesional e alguien que ama su profesión como el que más.... no juego al fútbol por dinero, juego al fútbol porque amo essa profesión y respecto a los que forman parte de ella. Dejare que tu aproveches lo que he trabajado para que tu hagas muchos años de vacaciones. Yo AMO EL FÚTBOL y dinero jamás va me retener en algún lugar"

translates to:

"As you know I always sin for saying what I think and what I feel... I feel that I have to say thank you to Mr. Marotta for the opportunity que that I gave you of having a great professional and someone that loves his profession more than most... I don't play football for money, I play football because I love this profession and I respect those who form part of it. I will let you take advantage of what I have worked for so that you have many years of vacations. I LOVE FOOTBALL and money will never tie to a place."

GTFO.

what vacations? did not understand that part

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

translates to:

GTFO.

Yea ok jackass. You don't play football for money that's why you are leaving a club that is one of the best in the world on the pitch, can and does win trophies, is in a cool location for a mega millions club that isn't any of those things.

He must be going to Manchester for the lifestyle and the great weather. To be part of a club with a proud history like City.:rolleyes:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He thinks he's being gracious by letting us breath the same air

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

translates to:

GTFO.

Lol, yes. He actually said that.

I hope EPL mongoloids crush his knees.

- - - Updated - - -

what vacations? did not understand that part
That part doesn't make any sense. Not​ even in Spanish.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If your wife fuck your boss, speak loud and clear to everyone about it and then u just walk away leaving all (including properties and the rest) behind, let me tell you´re as guilty as she is for just "let it happened". Nowadays you can shoot her as a british gentlemen would had properly done a couple of century ago but there're still things u can do about it

Mar 9, 2006
Unfortunately Marotta is way too repsectful person and he wont explain what went wrong with this bitch ass nigga that signed 2+1 contract just to runaway after 1 successful year :lol: :sergio: Maicon already signed for man city couple of years ago and sucked a long british dick there, you are next in line dani

Mar 9, 2006
Oh and Higuain and that farewell video that was removed and then they explained it as that video was recorded for the show, fucking liars :rofl: :lol: and Alves himself that claimed that journalists are made up everything about his departure like Pogba did last summer with his "I'm having medicals at Disneyland" bullshit statement when he already had a principal agreement with man utd or even signed contract :sergio: footballers :lol:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Why so much hate for this guy, he is just an old fart who wants to try it in the EPL with his favourite manager. I dont think he really wanted to disrespect us, imo he is just that stupid. Great player though and we will miss him, but he was never someone who would fit in Juve squad, awkard personality.

Mar 9, 2006
Why so much hate for this guy, he is just an old fart who wants to try it in the EPL with his favourite manager. I dont think he really wanted to disrespect us, imo he is just that stupid. Great player though and we will miss him, but he was never someone who would fit in Juve squad, awkard personality.
Why he didn't sign for MC a year ago then? why he have signed 2+1 deal with Juventus?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he had some great matches for us, and i'm thankful for that.

off the field, though... arguably our worst player as far as i can remember.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5554563 said:
Why he didn't sign for MC a year ago then? why he have signed 2+1 deal with Juventus?
It doesn't really matter, does it? He was a freebie, who helped us in our campaign to reach the UCL final and another double. I don't care what he says, because he has always been like that. That has not necessarily something to do with Juventus. He wants to be with Guardiola again? Let it be. He wants to try another league before retiring? I perfectly get it. After all he has shown us what we have to look for in a RB and what impact a player in this role can have. I hope we take something from that.

Mar 9, 2006
It doesn't really matter, does it? He was a freebie, who helped us in our campaign to reach the UCL final and another double. I don't care what he says, because he has always been like that. That has not necessarily something to do with Juventus. He wants to be with Guardiola again? Let it be. He wants to try another league before retiring? I perfectly get it. After all he has shown us what we have to look for in a RB and what impact a player in this role can have. I hope we take something from that.
Freebie with +-4m salary? Plus we get nothing from his transfer? Amazing business

enzo

May 14, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5554577 said:
Freebie with +-4m salary? Plus we get nothing from his transfer? Amazing business
Yes, definitely. And I also see no problem in him leaving without any fee. This wasn't just like any other transfer. If he had known we would tie him down, he wouldn't have come in the first place. You can be sure about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)