Dani Alves (21 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Far above Bayern? Sorry but no.

Anyway thats not what the talks is about. Its true when people say you wont win the CL by keep selling youre star players. You need to keep on to them. Thats the reason we won the CL in 2013 and reached the final in 2012. Sell the scrubs and add with quality.
miles ahead apparently :lol: please excuse him he's an idiot

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Anyway thats not what the talks is about. Its true when people say you wont win the CL by keep selling youre star players. You need to keep on to them. Thats the reason we won the CL in 2013 and reached the final in 2012. Sell the scrubs and add with quality.
:tup:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Far above Bayern? Sorry but no.

Far above is a bit of an exaggeration, but it's pretty clear we've had a better 3 years. Of course you've had a miles better decade though :D

And I agree with you to an extent. But I think we are going to keep this team together for the next couple years to end Gigi's career, and try to build it into the CL winning team it should be. Only time will tell though.

It's the idiots melting down in mid-June about things that haven't even happened yet that drive me mental.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Did you ever drive through the beach with your radio turned up to the max, just listening to your favorite 80s song, drinking your favorite beer and minding you own business, then you turn around and see a bunch of dead people, all the sunshades upside down, towels all messy and full of blood, sandcastles destroyed, and you sit there wondering if you just avoided a fucking tsunami?
Not yet :scared:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You mean Bayern losing Kroos who has been a major part of Real Madrid dominating Europe? Or Mandzu who was a major part of us getting to CL final this year?
We could have kept Kroos without any doubt, but the board didnt want to pay him. For Mandzu? Pep.

Also we replaced him with Lewandowski and Pep wanted to get rid of him

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Far above is a bit of an exaggeration, but it's pretty clear we've had a better 3 years. Of course you've had a miles better decade though :D

And I agree with you to an extent. But I think we are going to keep this team together for the next couple years to end Gigi's career, and try to build it into the CL winning team it should be. Only time will tell though.

It's the idiots melting down in mid-June about things that haven't even happened yet that drive me mental.
No problem mate, I understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern didn't want to pay Kroos the salary he was asking for and didn't consider him to be that important back then, so they sold him. Mandzu simply has been treated like $#@! by Pep.
Very true

- - - Updated - - -

If Pep wasnt tactically clueless, he could have figured out Mandzu was a world class LW :numnum:
Pep is clueless.

Why the hell do you put Lahm (the best RB) in midfield and play with the much inferior Rafinha? :sergio: :lol: such a clueless idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)