Dani Alves (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Done better in the CL in terms of what? revenue? yes but thats thanks to the weakness of Serie A, Germany have had Bayern and Dortmund in the knock out stages for some years now, hell the final was between the 2 sides in 2013

in terms of actual success in the CL? 2 failed finals does not outweigh winning the fucking thing in the last few years
Do you seriously not understand the concept of the last 3 years? Because it's pretty damn obvious in those 3 years, not 5 years ago, but 3 years, which is the time Allegri has been here, the coach you spent endless time bashing, we have been more successful in Europe than Bayern. Clearly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Do you seriously not understand the concept of the last 3 years? Because it's pretty damn obvious in those 3 years, not 5 years ago, but 3 years, which is the time Allegri has been here, the coach you spent endless time bashing, we have been more successful in Europe than Bayern. Clearly.
if you call losing 2 finals as success suit yourself, nobody ever fucking remembers the losers just the winners

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
italian league is way weaker than spanish league, so while it is a great achievement, winning it 6 times wouldn't qualify juventus as a european powerhouse. if we swapped leagues with atleti, they would most probably win it in italy.

what would qualify juve as a european powerhouse are european results. and with allegri, we're ~ at atleti's level:
https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/trank2019.html
which is excellent btw.

but letting our best players leave, that's what is really reminiscent to atleti. while real, bayern or barcelona, even fucking manchester city keep their best players, we won't/can't. that is what we are missing. and a cl victory, of course.
We would be favorites for all champs in Europe because that's what we do and know how to do. We rule competitions that don't have finals.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It's not even about selling Dani, it's more who will replace him. Licht has passed it, so we basically need two new RB, and there is hard to find even one good enogh.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Thanks Dani for taking us to the finals...Gonna miss the pimp walk. Hell of a performance for one season with this club, big contribution to the club thanks again.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
And we moved on from Vidal because he had a poor season, and was getting in trouble off-field with Alcohol. We also sold him for far more than Bayern got for Kroos.

Pirlo went to MLS to retire. Tevez went to a third rate league.

Only Pogba could be said to be outside the ordinary in terms of sales for a big club.
Don't we all tho?

Or am I just speaking for myself?

:shifty:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
if you call losing 2 finals as success suit yourself, nobody ever fucking remembers the losers just the winners
Pathetic sense of entitlement there.

Anyone calling our last 3 years anything but a fantastic success is a spoiled piece of shit.

Especially considering you're a delusional nutjob who was claiming we were going to lose the scudetto when Allegri was hired, then lose the scudetto and never play in a CL final again when we sold Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba.

You are basically always wrong, and your meltdowns make you look like an idiot. Congratulations.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't we all tho?

Do you get paid millions of euros to play football? :shifty:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Pathetic sense of entitlement there.

Anyone calling our last 3 years anything but a fantastic success is a spoiled piece of shit.

Especially considering you're a delusional nutjob who was claiming we were going to lose the scudetto when Allegri was hired, then lose the scudetto and never play in a CL final again when we sold Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba.

You are basically always wrong, and your meltdowns make you look like an idiot. Congratulations.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you get paid millions of euros to play football? :shifty:
says the one who thinks we are miles ahead of anyone in europe :lol:

I want you to actually find me those words that "we would never play in the CL final again after we sold Vidal" and co I actually want you to quote me that because I can assure you I never said that. Do you honestly think in 10-20, 50 years down the line we would never play another final because we sold Vidal all those years ago :lol:

probably another of your delusional thoughts of words I never actually said nor posted

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
says the one who thinks we are miles ahead of anyone in europe :lol:

I want you to actually find me those words that "we would never play in the CL final again after we sold Vidal" and co I actually want you to quote me that because I can assure you I never said that. Do you honestly think in 10-20, 50 years down the line we would never play another final because we sold Vidal all those years ago :lol:

probably another of your delusional thoughts of words I never actually said nor posted
Please badass cry a little more about our management. :lol:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah typo.

Real Madrid has won 3 of 4 CLs. We're a county mile ahead of everyone right now in Europe.

We're a mile ahead of Atletico, and far above Bayern over the last 3 years.
Far above Bayern? Sorry but no.

Anyway thats not what the talks is about. Its true when people say you wont win the CL by keep selling youre star players. You need to keep on to them. Thats the reason we won the CL in 2013 and reached the final in 2012. Sell the scrubs and add with quality.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Don't we all tho?

Did you ever drive through the beach with your radio turned up to the max, just listening to your favorite 80s song, drinking your favorite beer and minding you own business, then you turn around and see a bunch of dead people, all the sunshades upside down, towels all messy and full of blood, sandcastles destroyed, and you sit there wondering if you just avoided a fucking tsunami?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)