Dani Alves (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let's give this man credit for closing up on that Monaco guy in such an intense manner that forced him to give the ball to Dybala ahead of Dani Alves making that cross.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Found this old Dani's quote on Barca's forum. He's one of us. :touched: @Ocelot @lgorTudor @Hængebøffer

Why did you join Juventus?

I wanted to leave my comfort zone and compete at a high level in a historical and winning club. Because I'm a winner and so is Juve. It's an institution, which has always something to teach. Always competes. I'm happy here and I have new and nice challenges with this team.

Like the CL, desired in Turin...

We've got the squad to go for it, no doubt. They’re very superstitious here though, so we say that quietly in order not to jinx it. Let’s take it a step at a time. First there’s Casillas’ Porto, then we’ll see what comes.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Found this old Dani's quote on Barca's forum. He's one of us. :touched: @Ocelot @lgorTudor @Hængebøffer

Why did you join Juventus?

I wanted to leave my comfort zone and compete at a high level in a historical and winning club. Because I'm a winner and so is Juve. It's an institution, which has always something to teach. Always competes. I'm happy here and I have new and nice challenges with this team.

Like the CL, desired in Turin...

We've got the squad to go for it, no doubt. They’re very superstitious here though, so we say that quietly in order not to jinx it. Let’s take it a step at a time. First there’s Casillas’ Porto, then we’ll see what comes.
:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)