Dani Alves (30 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought we were carrying him for the early months of the season, but he has really stepped it up since the turn of the year. Love his close control of the ball, and his experience in CL games has shone through throughout. Lichtsteiner probably still has the legs and grittiness about him but Dani's use of the ball is far superior and suits our current system more.
And also this.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad people are starting to warm up to the fact that Dani is the better RB.

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015
- great video vs penaldo.

He is really good when he is motivated. He can defend well 1on1.
We tought him how to defend as a team. It's a shame he isnt few years younger :(

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I remember when Moggi tried buying him from Sevilla. I went after him on FM at the time. He was just known as just Dani in the game. My mates were like where are you finding these talents??

Moggi :touched:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kind of revisionist. Hes had a handful of good games at most. Most of which very recent.
Not at all. He's been arguably our best player in the CL all season, including in the group stage.

However, he has been mostly poor in Serie A, especially early in the season.

By ze way, do you get some sort of sick pleasure out of disparaging our players and making out that they have been far worse than they actually have been?

The results speak for themselves. +8 Serie A after 32 rounds. 3-0 first leg CL QF against Barca. Coppa Italia Final. Guys like Alves and Pjanic have been a huge part of that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've actually come to like him. He's also toned down on his Barca antics so far
I still can't stand him. Fantastic player, but annoys the shit out of me. Licht is a cunt on the pitch, but in a way that one can enjoy. Dani Alves is just a twat that makes one cringe.

It doesn't really matter though. As long as he plays well, I'm happy.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I still can't stand him. Fantastic player, but annoys the shit out of me. Licht is a cunt on the pitch, but in a way that one can enjoy. Dani Alves is just a twat that makes one cringe.

It doesn't really matter though. As long as he plays well, I'm happy.
Well the things he did that I hated him for, he doesn't do so much again. And off the pitch he seems like a cool guy too :D It looks like he has a good relationship with a lot of the guys on the team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)