Dani Alves (14 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Better from Alves, his technique hasn't left him. I still don't like him though, too lazy (or simply physically finished). I remember this instance last night of Barzagli (?) making a VERY attainable pass down the line for Alves and him taking a few steps and just letting the ball roll out right in front him. Things like these happen to often with Dani Alves. Hate a player like that at Juve.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I don't know about lazy, certainly not in tracking back last night. I remember a couple of occasions he lost the ball and burst a lung getting back in position. Even that time he ran into the box and won us a corner from nothing.

He's not quite one with our team but if performances like last night are 80% integration then I'm very pleased. Top player.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah it has to be licht. Licht is so much better defensively but I don't see why we can't play alves and licht together when cuadrado is suspended :snoop:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
A lot of right backs would suck hairy pink balls against neymar but licht is the best choice.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dog knows I hate Alves' guts but defensively against Neymar both will be literally air, so we might as well gamble on Alves' crosses and his knowledge of Neymar. If we were against Bayern, Dortmund or Monaco I'd definitely pick Licht

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
None of them can stop Neymar. That much is obvious. Dani Alves would be the best pick here though.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of right backs would suck hairy pink balls against neymar but licht is the best choice.

He was Neymar's bitch as he will be again if he plays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)