Dani Alves (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He hasn't gelled yet it's a big thing coming from a team like barca playing all them years there and then playing the Juve way. He needs more minutes and games like empoli are perfect for him but no way would I start him in any big game.

There were moments where he and cuadrado were too close to each other. In situations like that you would often see licht doing overlap runs but he stood there and they passed till one of them had free space to cross or got themselves in a decent position. Defensively his a liability, because he doesn't come back as fast than licht even though cuadrado is covering. As I said he needs to adjust and adapt and for that he needs minutes.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #863
    I don't like those Barca-style dives, but he should be our starting RB at this point. He's starting to get used to the way we play and doesn't go in headless chicken, quasi-CF mode like earlier in his Juve career. Love his no-look and one touch passes, dude has killer technical skills.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    :lol:

I hope we draw Barca and that Alves, Mandzo and Cuads frustrate them the same way that Drogba frustrated them with nonstop dives :touched:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    :lol:

I hope we draw Barca and that Alves, Mandzo and Cuads frustrate them the same way that Drogba frustrated them with nonstop dives :touched:
    Man I miss Drogba. In his day I missed early 2000s football. It's getting worse and worse. Can't wait for the two freaks to retire already and let footballers grow and spread out among clubs properly again.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Today was quite symptomatic for his entire season imo, was rather average overall but still managed to produce some (potentially) decisive magic a few times that makes him worth it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Today was quite symptomatic for his entire season imo, was rather average overall but still managed to produce some (potentially) decisive magic a few times that makes him worth it.
    :agree:

He is so slack at times it is frustrating but capable of some quality.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    That's because he has quality which he'll never lose, but doesn't have the legs for 90 mins at his old pace. Also he isn't fully integrated into our system, too many randomly moves from the Dani Alves playbook, when everyone else is trying to play the Juve way. Well, maybe not Pjaca, but he's trying too hard.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    That's because he has quality which he'll never lose, but doesn't have the legs for 90 mins at his old pace. Also he isn't fully integrated into our system, too many randomly moves from the Dani Alves playbook, when everyone else is trying to play the Juve way. Well, maybe not Pjaca, but he's trying too hard.
    Yup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)