Dani Alves (58 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not surprised, to be honest. Him posting kiddy pics of himself and whatnot. ( @Albertmare btw)

But the thing is, when you become part of Juventus, you begin to think more. You begin to reflect, and ponder life. You think about your present, your future, and your past. Being part of Juventus teaches you how to become a man. Naturally, some of your thoughts go back to your childhood.

Welcome Dani Alves, the man.

tumblr_lkdp27a3V71qd6fyk.gif

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Some Barca fans told me Alves is known for his crosses that go straight into the sky - anyone here noticed it?
That's bollocks. They clearly have expectations of players being literally perfect then.

Guy's automatically one of the best, if not the best, crossers in our team. Considering his direct competition for wing back is Lichtsteiner, even average crossing will be an improvement. Licht is a beast, but he was not built to be that far up the pitch.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
That's bollocks. They clearly have expectations of players being literally perfect then.

Guy's automatically one of the best, if not the best, crossers in our team. Considering his direct competition for wing back is Lichtsteiner, even average crossing will be an improvement. Licht is a beast, but he was not built to be that far up the pitch.
:tup:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Licht is a beast, but he was not built to be that far up the pitch.
just on a sidenote: i completely agree, and that's why licht's 8 assists of the '13-'14 season is one of the most remarkable stats of the past 5 years.

dani alves is surely an upgrade over licht when it comes to building attacks.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
just on a sidenote: i completely agree, and that's why licht's 8 assists of the '13-'14 season is one of the most remarkable stats of the past 5 years.

dani alves is surely an upgrade over licht when it comes to building attacks.
:agree:

Mar 24, 2006
I'm not surprised, to be honest. Him posting kiddy pics of himself and whatnot. ( @Albertmare btw)

But the thing is, when you become part of Juventus, you begin to think more. You begin to reflect, and ponder life. You think about your present, your future, and your past. Being part of Juventus teaches you how to become a man. Naturally, some of your thoughts go back to your childhood.

Welcome Dani Alves, the man.

tumblr_lkdp27a3V71qd6fyk.gif

i knew this would come :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)