Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (82 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
10m + Zaza

:beppe:

One Zaza leg this window and the rest of his body in winter.

Installments
You rate Zaza at 5M?

:yellow:

- - - Updated - - -

yes there is a personal agreement; it's not always the case, remember Snejder @ Merde
Yes, might turn out either way in the end. I do hope they aren't too much butthurt over Beppe screwing them up and the will of the player to be decisive

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I rate Zaza about 15-20m. In EPL 25-30 :D

- - - Updated - - -

If this Dani Alves happens it would somewhat make up for what we would be missing next season (compared to this season) with Cuadrado going back to Chelsea.
It would more than make up for it

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
[video=dailymotion;x4d0nme]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4d0nme[/video]

Giorgio Chiellini says it’s “a source of pride” for Juventus to be linked with Dani Alves.

The Barcelona full-back is believed to be close to agreeing a move to the Italian champions, and the defender was asked about it while on Italy duty.

“The Champions League final? We’ll be watching as disinterested spectators,” Chiellini told assembled media, when it was pointed out Alves has won the competition three times.

“I hope Dani Alves will still play in many others, but not in a Barcelona shirt…

“We’re happy with the path Juventus are on, everyone wants to keep improving. Many years ago, people didn’t want to come here, so it’s a source of pride for us to be linked to these players.

“After saying goodbye to [Andrea] Pirlo, [Carlos] Tevez and [Arturo] Vidal it seemed there’d be no tomorrow, but that wasn’t the case.

“The same thing will happen when [Gigi] Buffon, [Andrea] Barzagli and Chiellini leave.”

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lukaku looks out for his own interests like everyone would and should, but I can assure you he's not just interested in money. Someone I used to play football with is actually a close friend of Lukaku and he sees him as cool down to Earth guy. Lukaku himself only likes to talk about football during interviews and the reason he chose Chelsea in the first place is he was an actual Chelsea fan.

There's a lot to say about Lukaku and I don't know if I want him here, but calling him a moneygrubbing douche is not fair.
I actually like him, but I'm pissed that we are potentially losing Morata, a player I rate highly and like very much. He was always big for us on those European nights. After losing Vidal and Coman (two players I really liked) last season, it would suck to lose Morata too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I actually like him, but I'm pissed that we are potentially losing Morata, a player I rate highly and like very much. He was always big for us on those European nights. After losing Vidal and Coman (two players I really liked) last season, it would suck to lose Morata too.
If you ask me to choose between Morata and Lukaku, I would prefer Morata too. Firstly because he's already part of Juventus history and secondly because I think his characteristics suit us better. But if we get Lukaku, we get a decent striker and prestigewise it would be a great boost for our club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
True Jesus is another realistic target but it depends if we think he is truly worth it.Paying 40M for him wont be a problem.
I don't think Jesus is gonna go for 40, but probably closer to 30. A young emerging talent from Brazil for 30 million? That's a fair price considering the inflated market these days. I'm sure Jesus will be worth 60-70 in a couple of seasons.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is it because Dani Alves is one of your many fathers, you're offended from that post?
No, because you are a hardheaded person that bleats wrong information and refuses to look at it from another way.

Bit like alot of turks supporting Erdogan with whatever he does. Bomb some people, deal some with IS, blatantly violate human rights, remove immunity of parliament members to kill oppositon.
No, he can do that, he cannot be wrong, etc

You are similar. Full of wrong and disgusting crap. And continiously poor it in this forum so it can infect other feeble minds.

I cant recall ever seeing a post of yours that didnt make me cringe

- - - Updated - - -

actually, both russia and america are not too far apart in beeing a huge old fart about gay rights and homosexuality

Jul 2, 2006
No, because you are a hardheaded person that bleats wrong information and refuses to look at it from another way.

Bit like alot of turks supporting Erdogan with whatever he does. Bomb some people, deal some with IS, blatantly violate human rights, remove immunity of parliament members to kill oppositon.
No, he can do that, he cannot be wrong, etc
The ones you defend caused much bigger suffering than IS since 80's. So, go to hell where you will meet with your pkk buddies.

Dec 31, 2008
:donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back. Your posts are like a single ray of light, emanating hope and optimism in this forum full of joyless pessimists. The only reason I lurk during the season is so that your triumphant return after months of maintaining a modest silence while being vindicated time and time again is all the more sweet.

Godspeed, comrade.
:lol2:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Juve in new Dani Alves talks
By Football Italia staff

Sky Sport Italia claim Juventus had more talks with Barcelona full-back Dani Alves today.

According to pundit Gianluca Di Marzio, today Bianconeri director Fabio Paratici called the Brazilian’s entourage for telephone negotiations.

Juve are also known to be interested in his Barcelona teammate Javier Mascherano.

Although Barcelona continue to issue denials via the media, the reports remain consistent that Juventus plan a double swoop this summer.

Dani Alves reportedly has a clause in his contract allowing him to walk away for free before June 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)