Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (51 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He definetly improves our starting XI, cant wait to see him play with us. The problem with Licht is that he cant play under high pressure from the opponents and this guy is master in this.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Any other news heard through the grapevines?
As i previously said, Morata has very few chances to stay but the Club is trying the utmost to keep him. Next week it'll be decision time, his staying or going will influence the search for a striker. The names you have heard, some are totally false, some things are true. Berardi has a 90% chances of coming. If Morata goes, I would bet my two cents on Lukaku.
We will get a younger RB to replace Licht, most likely Widmer.
In the midfield, we are following several paths but at the moment both Gomes and Pjianic have unresolved issues.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lukaku for Morata replacement would be nice :tup: Tough but ambitious deal. We aim high instead of likes of Pelle or whatever the rumour is.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd be gutted to lose Morata and replace him with a money-grubbing douche who sucks EPL cock like Lukaku. What about Breel Embolo? Gabriel Jesus? I'd love us to get someone like Reus, but that is never ever happening.

On another note, I'm quite interested in following the development of some of our youth team players, namely Pol Lirola, Romagna, Kean, Favilli, and the new Pavel Nedved.

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku for Morata replacement would be nice :tup: Tough but ambitious deal. We aim high instead of likes of Pelle or whatever the rumour is.
There's no way that overrated cuntbag is a replacement for Morata. If anything, he might come in as a 4th choice to replace Zaza (and even then I'd be incredibly unhappy with that deal).

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I'd be gutted to lose Morata and replace him with a money-grubbing douche who sucks EPL cock like Lukaku. What about Breel Embolo? Gabriel Jesus? I'd love us to get someone like Reus, but that is never ever happening.

On another note, I'm quite interested in following the development of some of our youth team players, namely Pol Lirola, Romagna, Kean, Favilli, and the new Pavel Nedved.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way that overrated cuntbag is a replacement for Morata. If anything, he might come in as a 4th choice to replace Zaza (and even then I'd be incredibly unhappy with that deal).
2 young guys next to dybala and berardi? no way. we will aim for a bit more experience probably.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2 young guys next to dybala and berardi? no way. we will aim for a bit more experience probably.
One of them; obviously not both! We had Morata, Dybala, and Zaza in our striking department this season. You could argue that Mandzukic was the only experienced forward we had. I don't see what the problem is with having young guys if they are good enough and talented enough.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Playing in a league means you suck it's cock? You realize how retarded you sound? Especially more so in his latest statement he talked up how much he likes Italian football, continental football in general etc. He is young but has been scoring plenty for several years. Extremely consistent in proven top league.

I want take a gamble on some wonder kid too, but have some respect for consistent quality striker who done this well in such a young age.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lukaku is close to impossible unless we sell Zaza for like 40M or something
Yeah.

I think Morata replacement is gonna be some less known player, most likely very young (talented and very big potential), somebody who'll spend majority of the matches benched and/or as a rotation player. I'm pretty sure we'll have Mandzukic - Dybala starting next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)