Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (93 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Shit what a surprise. Alves and Mascherano?

It doesn't really make sense, considering the astronomic wages of these guys.

Even if we get Alves for free, to keep his demands he'd immediately be the highest earning guy on the team. This could unsettle the squad and Marotta is very aware of this.

I mean, Alves is the same guy who stalled negotiations with Barcelona because of money. I think him and Masc should make something like at least 6/7M net, which is more than Pogba makes. It's just weird to think Alves would give up a contract year in Barcelona to make less. Doesn't make any sense.

- - - Updated - - -

About the player, he had a spectacular career and is an amazing player, clearly one of the best all times RB.

However he can be very inconsistent, and can have some horrible stages where he miss everything. He must be very driven to join us.

He's recently completed 33 yrs. His game is very physical (he's one of the quickest and with most stamina players I've ever seen, it's just insane. It's just not Barca's doping, I remember noticing this when he was playing for Brazil U20 13 years ago. Absolute beast).

But he should be about to drop off physically at this stage. Still a very good bet, but not for more than 2 guaranteed years + 1 optional extra year.
They complain at barcelona because other players make astronomical amounts of cash. Thats why wage structure is important .
He'll settle at juve for less cause our top earners earn less

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #444
    [video=twitter;735849803637227523]https://twitter.com/sport/status/735849803637227523[/video]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Dani Alves sucks in the defensive phase of the game, and has lost a bit of pace over the past couple of seasons. I'm not too excited about this acquisition, and would much rather keep the talented if unpredictable Cuadrado.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)