Damiao - ST - Internacional (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter have made losses of nearly €1 Billion over the last decade, and still are making them. From 2006 to 2009 they lost over €500m alone.

Remember there are FFP rules from this season, something Moratti always talks about, so he will not be able to just put his hand in his pocket whenever he wants. He has also been loath to do that in recent years anyway. Last season they spent about €40m and sold players worth around €45m. The year before they spent around €40m and sold around €70m worth. The year before that they spent around €80m and sold around €100m worth. Inter also have lost at least €35m from not being in the CL this season.

So when I talk of 'budget', that is the money the club has to spend before they make any sales. If Inter have to sell Sneijder or add in 2-3 players to buy Lavezzi it is hardly representative of them having a significant market budget.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Inter have made losses of nearly €1 Billion over the last decade, and still are making them. From 2006 to 2009 they lost over €500m alone.

Remember there are FFP rules from this season, something Moratti always talks about, so he will not be able to just put his hand in his pocket whenever he wants. He has also been loath to do that in recent years anyway. Last season they spent about €40m and sold players worth around €45m. The year before they spent around €40m and sold around €70m worth. The year before that they spent around €80m and sold around €100m worth. Inter also have lost at least €35m from not being in the CL this season.

So when I talk of 'budget', that is the money the club has to spend before they make any sales. If Inter have to sell Sneijder or add in 2-3 players to buy Lavezzi it is hardly representative of them having a significant market budget.
But I don't see why Inter can't spend "atleast" as much as us. Last summer we've reported a loss of 95 millions in comparison to Inter, they're loss was 87 millions. In 2010-2011 season Inter made a 190 mil from revenues yet we made just 139 millions !

You do the math .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter's €87m loss was with a team who have been in the CL for many seasons running, and no extraordinary costs.

Juventus' €95m loss was the first loss the club had made for many years, the club spent €122m building a new stadium, and the team had not qualified for the CL for two years running.

It's very easy to work out. See the figures I posted already, Inter are losing even more money. Don't be surprised to see them sell to buy.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Inter's €87m loss was with a team who have been in the CL for many seasons running, and no extraordinary costs.

Juventus' €95m loss was the first loss the club had made for many years, the club spent €122m building a new stadium, and the team had not qualified for the CL for two years running.

It's very easy to work out. See the figures I posted already, Inter are losing even more money. Don't be surprised to see them sell to buy.
Good news if that was true, they hardly have anyone who's worth much other than sneijder :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)