Damiao - ST - Internacional (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Dembele has been playing very well as CM anyways. Predict Sigurdsson is the one who will make move for others next season prolly.
Yeah, likely.
Sigurdsson had a very good season at Swansea, but playing a different role, I hope he gets to that level again soon.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we paid 18m for him I'm pretty sure you would have killed Marotta for signing a Brazilian striker who no other teams want. It's like you always see the grass greener on the other side. Same thing with Rossi.
Man, just look at his stats and Matri's stats and you will understand.

Dec 31, 2008
“The Italian championship is a goal for Damiao,” agent Vinicius Prates told the Daily Star.
“He is focused on succeeding in Brazil, but anything can happen in June, although we have no agreement with European teams.

“Napoli? It would be a pleasure to join them. Few European clubs have the ability to hire Damiao right now.”

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
“The Italian championship is a goal for Damiao,” agent Vinicius Prates told the Daily Star.
“He is focused on succeeding in Brazil, but anything can happen in June, although we have no agreement with European teams.

“Napoli? It would be a pleasure to join them. Few European clubs have the ability to hire Damiao right now.”
Damiao?

Meh. He's strong and quick. But not very skilled and has poor football IQ.

Since Llorente is coming, there's no point in paying an expensive price for this guy.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I dont rate him very high at all.. IMO its a waste since Llorente is coming and we'll take back a young gun as well.. A second striker it is - Vucinic can play Llorentes role if he's unavailable..

frick

Apr 4, 2010

What's with him and his love for Nipples :yuck:

May 22, 2007

Spurs have been going after him for ages, pretty big slap in the face :D

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Would be an unnecessary acquisition as we have llorente coming and I don't think he would offer that much more.

I would like to see which strikers we are offloading in the summer before thinking about who we should be bringing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)