Damiao - ST - Internacional (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The trick is kind of pointless, I mean it would be good when it works but odds are the opportunity will never arise to use it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is that highlight video hyping him hard as hell or is he really that good?
From what I've seen with him playing for Brazil, he's got good positioning, movement, and reflexes. Really good striker. Could become better.

And I agree Salvo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah. Screw this kid indeed, especially after we offload Amauri, Iaquinta, and Toni, not to mention DP moving elsewhere come season's end. Matri,
Vucinic, and Quag (given that he stays) are more than enough to tackle 2-3 competitions.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Agent:"I've spoken to Juventus, but there's several teams interested... January? Depends on many factors, let's wait and see... Summer? I think it's possible for Leandro to leave for Europe in the summer."

May 22, 2007
Yeah. Screw this kid indeed, especially after we offload Amauri, Iaquinta, and Toni, not to mention DP moving elsewhere come season's end. Matri,
Vucinic, and Quag (given that he stays) are more than enough to tackle 2-3 competitions.
:agree:

And if we need an extra quality forward, then purchase the "sure thing".

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I want defense and some quality on the wings to be our main objectives too but i'm not annoyed at being linked to some quality in January for a change.

May 22, 2007
Sure did my man ;)

Since you are reliable, who do you think we shall be acquiring in January, and for the summer, should we make the CL?
I'm expecting the club to go for a left back and/or a centre back in January. It seems like there are strong links to Brazil at the moment after Paratici was there, and with their championship coming to an end they'll be likely to sell for a strong price now. Dedé probably. In summer with CL (beware of some names that follow) Montolivo, Rossi, Jovetic, Ramírez, Lucas Moura, Cissokho, probably Damiao, and I hate to admit it but Ansaldi doesn't sound ridiculous either (even though I don't buy the "guru" nonsense at all). If we do make the CL, I'm sure for a week or two next summer some parts of the media will be deluded into thinking Neymar/Götze will come.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
So true we don't need him. If we're going to get a new striker I'd rather he would replace Vucinic and actually score some goals. Matri gets it done. Really LW and LB are our weakest positions right now and should be priority but again we're getting lured into buying a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)