Damiao - ST - Internacional (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've replied to this about 10 times in the Primavera thread :D He and his brother signed but they can't register to play until January 2012 because of their age/paperwork before the last window closed.

He's trained with the first team and played in a recent friendly, word is everyone is impressed, talking about Gabriel as the vice-Pirlo. We'll see, he's only 18, but he does look very assured and has a class left foot.

I'm not sure about his brother, seems a bit hit and miss from the videos, probably another Chedric Seedorf :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
didn't we sign one of the Appelts already?

have looked everywhere on the forum, can't seem to find the answer to that...

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I've replied to this about 10 times in the Primavera thread :D He and his brother signed but they can't register to play until January 2012 because of their age/paperwork before the last window closed.

He's trained with the first team and played in a recent friendly, word is everyone is impressed, talking about Gabriel as the vice-Pirlo. We'll see, he's only 18, but he does look very assured and has a class left foot.

I'm not sure about his brother, seems a bit hit and miss from the videos, probably another Chedric Seedorf :D
I see, thanks for the info - you sure seem to know this by heart now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)