Cycling (2 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@lgorTudor

Did you watch Stage 16? Bernal having time to calmly take off his jacket to show the maglia rosa at the finish? He could have put a few more seconds but he simply does not care. I hope his cockiness does not punish him in the end. It would be great if he wins after a bad season last year.
Saw that, he has over 2 minutes now which should be enough but it was still super unneccessary. The stage was basically 4 hours of dots on a map since the Italians didn't get their broadcast to work AGAIN. One of the most interesting stages ruined for TV audience just like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So happy for Dan Martin :heart: Weak performance by Egan today
Very weak, when Yates took the attack and he followed him, I thought he would break after a while and increase the lead. Instead he got dropped and had to rely on his team to control the damage. I loved what the commentators here said, this only proves that he is a human being.

But Dan Martin was boss. I liked how he kept pushing, one could see the pain so clearly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Great great great stage today. Nice win Caruso and only two minutes ahead of the time trial tomorrow.
Will he have the legs for it?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Great great great stage today. Nice win Caruso and only two minutes ahead of the time trial tomorrow.
Will he have the legs for it?
Very enjoyable stage and well deserved Caruso win :agree: I think Bernal will lose a little time but still take the Giro

Joao Almeida is really a fighter

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
decision time

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Egan

Meanwhile Froome can barely even keep up with the peloton at the Dauphne

4 weeks until TdF

Last edited:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Haven't been able to watch many stages. I need to step up my game.

Saw the massive crash on the day two, that was hilarious (yea yea it was also horrible blahblah). Did they catch that stupid bitch with the sign?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Haven't been able to watch many stages. I need to step up my game.

Saw the massive crash on the day two, that was hilarious (yea yea it was also horrible blahblah). Did they catch that stupid bitch with the sign?
Calma the sprint stages are always boring except last few km or when crashes happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)