Cryptocurrency (9 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Im in.

ADA and DOT right now. Any othrr suggestions with DD to back it up?

Not going to invest in btc and ether. I need something equivalent to a Hip undergrund folk-jazz-ska-metal fusion band from Torshavn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Im in.

Not going to invest in btc and ether. I need something equivalent to a Hip undergrund folk-jazz-ska-metal fusion band from Torshavn.

you want coins that are already established that will probably 2-5x this year? or you want gems (high risk high rewards) that could 100-1000x?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Im in.

Not really a good time to start, everything is pumping.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
you want coins that are already established that will probably 2-5x this year? or you want gems (high risk high rewards) that could 100-1000x?
Both would be good!

- - - Updated - - -

Not really a good time to start, everything is pumping.
What goes down must come up.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
can't make this shit up

EVERY
TIME
I looked all the words you posted up, none of them are available on Bittrex. Halp.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
That won't bother me if i trade with a professional.
i just can't trust people on net behind of their systems and keyboards.

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I invested 500e 3 years ago and I have 2 ETH at the moment. I was temped to sell it this weekend but I said fuck it. Gonna hold on to it.

But yeah, I know people who earned 3000-100k. I also know some guys who hit 500k but through some guys.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I have a former coworker that's holding 112 ETH for years now, but is holding it because he thinks it's going to hit $20,000 by September, for whatever reason.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I also have a friend who has Etherium for 3-4 years, he cashed out few times, but he is doing incredibly. The last time I talked with him regarding investment was somewhere around October, but I thought it was too late to jump on the train, but now I definitely want to invest, it will probably be some small amount.

Apparently, BTT has a lot of potential.

Anyone have any advice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)