Cryptocurrency (12 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What are you doing, just buying Bitcoin when it drops and selling on a peak?

I lost around $1,000 on Bitcoin and Ethereum :p
i don't know about you. i can send that to the vendors wallet address and he sends me cash or if i want to buy things online, you can send to the company wallet address, very easy.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
74d5f060-5611-45b3-adf3-e281fb0c9f15.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't know

I knew about BTC at $30 and didn't buy

Trust me, you don't want to live with this
Just download Blockchain app on playstore then start to trade or even You can use BTC to buy on Alibaba.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Because the bitcoin don't fall and don't raise when in the platform i invested and just stays stable at the current price so i choose to transfer the bitcoin to my wallet when i needed to spend it.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
This is a project i’ve been interested in https://sorare.pxf.io/0gxbE combining crypto ( eth based) , collecting cards and fantasy football :)

at the beginning you get common cards for free and can play in rookie league, then you can decide whether you like it or not. Juventus players are in it :)
if someone wants to join through refferal link ( we each get 1 rare card after the first 5 rare cards are bought) http://sorare.com/?referrer=bobe23

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Rose above $40,000 today for a bit before dropping. How are we feeling about these price levels?

I hold almost none of it, but I'm getting strong SELL vibes. Once these sort of things hit the news regularly, it's probably time to sell. Anyone HODLing?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Rose above $40,000 today for a bit before dropping. How are we feeling about these price levels?

I hold almost none of it, but I'm getting strong SELL vibes. Once these sort of things hit the news regularly, it's probably time to sell. Anyone HODLing?
I DCA all my asset buys every 2 weeks.

$100 twice a month on BTC since 2017

I HODL bc for me it’s a place to invest in an asset safely than other venues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)