Cristiano Zanetti (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good post by Rab, as always.

Don't bother trying to argue with me regarding our management: they don't respect our players and I don't like Secco. Bring some better people in.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it's a refreshing change to be honest...I was tired of his Mr. Nice Guy act...but not with Zanetti, more like with guys like Almiron or Tiago

Apr 16, 2008
Hmmm, Camoranesi reckons the sale is good for Juventus. I don't quite see eye-to-eye with the winger, but I do agree with him, Ferrara and everyone else that there's no reason to keep players who are less than 100% committed to Juventus.

The mistake from Juventus in this matter is not recognizing Zanettis contribution to the team, and not being able to sell Poulsen.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Hmmm, Camoranesi reckons the sale is good for Juventus. I don't quite see eye-to-eye with the winger, but I do agree with him, Ferrara and everyone else that there's no reason to keep players who are less than 100% committed to Juventus.

The mistake from Juventus in this matter is not recognizing Zanettis contribution to the team, and not being able to sell Poulsen.
Yeah, I read that too.
Camoranesi should be the last one to talk though. When we were going to play in Serie B he was forced to stay against his will & he made it pretty clear that he was not (100%) committed to Juve.
I know those were different circumstances, but still.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

You can't sell someone who refuses to leave, the way Poulsen has.

And I find it kind of ironic, because not that long ago, he agreed that he needed to be sold, so that he can get first team football and be able to be called up for the Danish national team.

Mar 14, 2004
Can I offer my two worth on Cristiano Zanetti's switch to Tuscany.............

Good business sense as he frequently seemed to me to be getting a little injury prone.........

Given the figures bandied about regarding his wages, and due to Poulsen and Tiago both unwilling to move it seems prudent financial sense to offload Zanetti.

With Claudio Marchisio, Mauro German and Tiago all ahead in the pecking order, why not cash in on Cristiano??????

He will be missed by the faithful for helping us out of Serie B.........But Juve are not in the business of sentimentality.......

Ask Gianluca Vialli......Fabrizio Ravanelli.......Moreno Torricelli.........Angelo Di Livio.........

All of these great players were moved on......arguably who were better than CZ, so it now falls to us Juve fans to trust in Ciro F

We are,If we weren't we would get rid that hand waiver up front and won at least one CL in this decade.....

I wish all the luck to C.Zanetti in his new club,and can't wait to say that to some other players

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Ferrara: «Trofeo Tim? There’s always a first time»

On the eve of the Trofeo Tim, on schedule tomorrow in Pescara, Ciro Ferrara spoke of the deluxe triangular tournament which will see the bianconeri playing against Inter and Milan. «We never won it – said the Juventus coach – but there is always a first time. We will try to win even because against Milan and Inter there is nothing like a friendly match».

A few indications about the team we will see on the field: «There will be two different Juventus – he stated – because I want everyone to play, but obviously I will have to take into consideration the conditions of the players who have just come back from their national teams». With regards to the national tam, Ferrara said he spoke with Lippi «who said he was happy with the way our players performed, particularly Marchisio who had everybody’s eyes on him and who showed to have personality giving a great performance on his debut».

Finally an answer by the Juventus coach to former player Cristiano Zanetti: «When I was appointed coach by the directors I was told that he was a player on whom I could count. During the training camp he was really dedicated and I was very happy with his work. Last week Zanetti came to speak to me and asked me how the situation in midfield was. I answered that with the arrival of Felipe Melo competition has increased but that there will be room for everyone. He seemed satisfied with our dialogue but then he went to speak to Alessio Secco. Afterwards the situation seems to have changed so much so that he asked me not to consider him for the match against Villareal. I am saying this because it is only right for everyone to take his responsibilities with regards to what he says and does».

Apr 12, 2004
We are,If we weren't we would get rid that hand waiver up front and won at least one CL in this decade.....

I wish all the luck to C.Zanetti in his new club,and can't wait to say that to some other players
Who is the "Hand Waiver"?

Delpie?
Did I read this incorrectly, or did Ferrara just throw Secco under the bus?
I think that's great if he did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)