Cristiano Zanetti (2 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Confirmed by his agent. :cry:

I'm sure there's something else brewing right? Ok, so they're keeping Poulsen, good but didn't they publicly say he wasn't part of their plan? :sergio:

Yes. But the asshole is wanting to prove his worth and rejecting going away. He's got a nice ass to be keeping the bench warm for this winter in turin.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But they are different sorts of players.

Zanetti would be the ideal substitute for Melo as he can sit back and swing around passes, but I don't want to see Poulsen trying to do that. Diarra can't do that either.

So basically we're looking for non-passing DM's again, which I freakin' hate.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't want Diarra. Just another faster, flight risk, and major headache on two occasions during the season.

Keep Poulsen then and sign some fullbacks. Stop wasting time toying around with signing Cannavaro's DM boy toy from Madrid.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He's still injured anyway + he'd also miss a month because of the African Cup. No sense getting this guy. While we're at it I'd get Guarente instead. Hell, bring me Kacar, Elm or Matic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marchisio doesn't sit back and sling around passes. He has more drive and rambunctious characteristics than Billy, who is good sitting in the middle making passes and organizing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)