Cristiano Zanetti (2 Viewers)

May 25, 2006

“It was another difficult afternoon as Triestina took a very direct approach. The game wasn’t of the highest technical standard but we showed our superiority once again today”. Cristiano Zanetti was the hero for the second time this week, earning the Bianconeri another three points away from home. “I’ve never scored in successive games before so I’m really happy. I managed to find some space and get onto the end of a great ball from Nedved”. The sending off of Chiellini didn’t help matters. “For me, it wasn’t a red card and it changed the course of the second half. It was a difficult game but we adjusted well and fought hard. The three points are extremely important”. :dazed:

well, I guess Zanetti was one of the best players this season. so, he deserves an offical thread!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Then rename it to Official Cristiano Zanetti thread.

I always liked his style of play.

A hard-working midfielder with good technique, passing and a solid vision.

I believe he is much better than Tacchinardi and Blasi.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
never been a massive fan nor a fan at all of Zanetti tho he has started well in life at Juve! If he stays a key figure of Juve wen we reach serie A is to be decided but for now in Serie B he has been terrific!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
king Ale said:
This is a kind of encouragement for the other Juve players.if they score twice in two matches,they'll have their own official thread :D
We love our players :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
king Ale said:
This is a kind of encouragement for the other Juve players.if they score twice in two matches,they'll have their own official thread :D
lol nice reasoning :D

I've always liked Zanetti even when he was with the Perdazzurri

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
well guys, he is good eventhough we cant judge him in serie B !!!!
but for sure he is not that player with creativity that Juve need badly in midfield !
we had enough of strong midfielders, we need creative ones...dont u agree?!!!
I remember that the last creative midfielder in Juve's shirt was Zizou!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
well guys, he is good eventhough we cant judge him in serie B !!!!
but for sure he is not that player with creativity that Juve need badly in midfield !
we had enough of strong midfielders, we need creative ones...dont u agree?!!!
I remember that the last creative midfielder in Juve's shirt was Zizou!!!

He has proven himself in Serie A, so he doesn´t have to be judged anymore.

So are you saying that Nedved and Camoranesi aren´t creative?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
where did he prove himself?!!! Inter has ruined his carrer as he did with cannavaro...!
As for Nedved and Camo, i think Nedved is past his prime (even I love him a lot ) and we all saw our beloved Juve getting reults without entertaining us...so where is the creativity?!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
where did he prove himself?!!! Inter has ruined his carrer as he did with cannavaro...!
As for Nedved and Camo, i think Nedved is past his prime (even I love him a lot ) and we all saw our beloved Juve getting reults without entertaining us...so where is the creativity?!!!
He proved himself in Roma, he was playing very well then.

Of course Nedved has past his prime, he is 34 years old already.

Juve doesn´t entertain us because their Coach choose not to play like that, not because we´re lacking of creative players.

But you´re right. We haven´t had a magical no. 10 type of a player since Zidane, and every one of us misses that.

But looking at other European teams, there aren´t many teams with that kind of players.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:

Juve doesn´t entertain us because their Coach choose not to play like that, not because we´re lacking of creative players.

But you´re right. We haven´t had a magical no. 10 type of a player since Zidane, and every one of us misses that.

But looking at other European teams, there aren´t many teams with that kind of players.
I agree with you mark...I hope DD will change juve's style...i haven't seen their matches this year, so i dont know what changes he brought to the team in terms of style!!!!!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
mark83 said:

Yes , we lack his spark, his creativity ans his style ! I believe DD is keen on someone who'll take his place

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Never was a fan of Zanetti, but he has proven me completely wrong. Zanetti has been one of our best 3 players so far(the others being Buffon and Camoranesi).

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I always appreciete a hardworking player like zanetti. Gives his all on the field and wears his heart on his sleeve. Showing his worth to the team by putting solid performances since the begining of the season.
keep up the good work cristiano :tup:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I hope though, that his performances haven't been somewhat flattered by the Serie B opposition and thus that he can also perform like this in Serie A for us.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah ofcourse, but the thing is that during his time at Inter he never seemed to enjoy himself like he is now. He seems like he wants to perform better, didnt see him playing like that since his time at Roma.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Dominic said:
Never was a fan of Zanetti, but he has proven me completely wrong. Zanetti has been one of our best 3 players so far(the others being Buffon and Camoranesi).
:agree: Me too! I wasn't a fan of his. When he was with inter, I didn't think he was "Juve" material, but now that he's escaped from them, his form seems to be picking up. He's seems to be happy enough to be with us & he seems to be as pleased as us about scoring those goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)