Cristiano Ronaldo (41 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But that's always the story around World Cups and Euros ... the media celebrates the stars of yesteryear while ignoring the players who will really make their names on the global stage at the tournament.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Amount of money which third level club offer should not be affected him. his income from social media and advertising alongside his brands are enough to not care about earning from football. Benfica or MLS most likely will be the last destination of his career before he hang up boots.
Commentators during the game mentioned something crazy like 1 million dollars per day offers to play in the Middle East.

Anyone could be affected by this amount of money!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But that's always the story around World Cups and Euros ... the media celebrates the stars of yesteryear while ignoring the players who will really make their names on the global stage at the tournament.
I don't know.

Ronaldo's playing well and Messi just kept Argentina's hopes alive. They're not just stars of yesteryear imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Commentators during the game mentioned something crazy like 1 million dollars per day offers to play in the Middle East.

Anyone could be affected by this amount of money!
the guy earns $2.3 mn per sponsored post on Instagram. he earns a shitload of money either playing or staying at home. I doubt he wants finish his career in Middle East. maybe in a mega-money retirement home like the Chinese League and MLS but not Middle East.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Anita Ekberg.

Promising Swedish midfielder that never turned out for us, as they never do. So he became a she.
This is particularly funny, because I'm guessing you're referring to Ekdal.

In Dutch "dal" means "valley" while "berg" means "mountain", which would be a very fitting change for a transgender person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)