Cristiano Ronaldo (98 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
How can a Juve fan be pro-Messi over being pro-Ronaldo ffs?
Im a Juve fan and lately Im anti both. But if I have to pick which one irritates me more, Id say Ronaldo is even more irritating than Messi.

A player I used to dislike heavily was Zlatan, but that guy, who was supposed to have the biggest ego ever, aged with tons more grace than both Messi and Ronaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Im a Juve fan and lately Im anti both. But if I have to pick which one irritates me more, Id say Ronaldo is even more irritating than Messi.

A player I used to dislike heavily was Zlatan, but that guy, who was supposed to have the biggest ego ever, aged with tons more grace than both Messi and Ronaldo.

I don't think Messi aged that poorly. In fact, I think Messi is going to be relieved when he can leave football behind him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Messi hasn’t built a global brand like Crissss. He’ll continue to do pepsi and dial-in-iglesia ads that will air in barrios after he retires.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I specifically said "over Messi".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)