Cristiano Ronaldo (63 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And then his alarm goes off.
Ronaldo thrives on conflict though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he bags 8 goals and carries Portugal to the title. It's exactly the kind of annoying shit he has been doing forever now.

No matter what, if we'd play the CL final and we get a possibly decisive penalty kick in the final minute of the game and I could pick any player on Earth to take it, I'm putting all my money on Ronaldo.

What he did was an insane cunt move. But this guy is a champion to the bone. Mocking him is just silly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
"Push back", "stand up".

Are you hearing yourself?

What exactly have Manchester United done that is so horrible that Ronaldo needs to shit on them in public? Bench him? My god, the humiliation!

Not to mention that, at any point in time, Ronaldo can easily walk away and retire without ever working a day in his life. At 37.
If his side is true. They tried to push him out while making it seem to the media and fans that he was the one forcing an exit. While he was in the hospital with his family , they let rumours spread that he no-showed for preseason to force a move away. Then benching him and putting him on for last 3 min to provoke him further.

Why on earth should he put up with an employer who does that? Ronaldo or any other player shouldnt put up with that no matter how big of a contract it is.

Ronaldo being at United has an opportunity cost. He could have easily gone elsewhere like City. Yes he will be financially more than fine forever and so will United, but that doesnt mean he should just suck it. I hope more players do the same when are mistreated by their clubs.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Ronaldo thrives on conflict though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he bags 8 goals and carries Portugal to the title. It's exactly the kind of annoying shit he has been doing forever now.

No matter what, if we'd play the CL final and we get a possibly decisive penalty kick in the final minute of the game and I could pick any player on Earth to take it, I'm putting all my money on Ronaldo.

What he did was an insane cunt move. But this guy is a champion to the bone. Mocking him is just silly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Exactly what i think
He need pshycological challenge in this time
He seems lack of motivation and this interview may boost his mentallity

Many times he was booed and then voila...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Scenes on tuz when CR7 speaks about Jj...
We have people in the club who probably deserve a spanking for incompetence but we did not mistreat Ronaldo at all. He asked to leave and we said okay even when we didn't have a good backup planned. I can't imagine he'd have any beef with Juve apart from just being disappointed the team never performed to its potential and the silly "Ronaldo is the problem" talk by some idiots like Bonucci.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Out of all the "best coaches" he mentioned, who the fuck is Fernando Santos?

Yeah... absolutely elite list. I'll take that comment with as much as weight as him praising Juventus with his "even Juventus" is better run than Man Utd.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
This is the picture of Dragoslav Shekularac, he was magician with the ball, excellent player and forward for Jugoslavija national team.
Bu the look of him an football genes it's almost certain he meet CR7 grandma sometime during his career.
3cf5446e3cd16be83d1de34a10aae0fa.jpg

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Yeah... absolutely elite list. I'll take that comment with as much as weight as him praising Juventus with his "even Juventus" is better run than Man Utd.
Ofc his point is that Ralf is utter shit and didn’t know what he was doing not that all the other coaches he worked with were geniuses.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Ronaldo won the Euros with him as the coach. Makes sense that he included him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)