Cristiano Ronaldo (66 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ronaldo is the biggest name in football and probably all of sport. He has enough power and credibility to push back against the club and coach when they humiliate him and let the press go at him. Very few people ever get to be in this position where they can do something like this. Everyone bends over because of the power disparity not some false sense of loyalty to authority.

If Ronaldo isn't lying about how they've treated him, I am glad he is standing up and giving his side of the story. I don't understand why you think he should just bend over and take whatever they throw at him just because he is rich or its a good salary. United are the biggest club name in football not minnows and they've made millions off of him too. If the club tried to push him out and paint him as trying to leave, and then let the media have a go at him for missing pre-season when they knew he was in the hospital with his daughter and then proceeded to bench him and put him on for last 3 minutes to provoke him to leave, then they're reaping what they have sown. 100% glad he can stand up and tell them to get fucked.

United fans will be divided because they love the club, and management are who currently run the club, but at the same time they see he has a point. Its a more intense version of how we feel about Agnelli & Allegri. You wanna support Juve but these fucks currently own/run Juve so if you want them to fail you want Juve to fail.

And they'll muddy the waters to turn fans against him. You wanna support United then thats Ten Hag, Glazers, Murtough no matter how shitty they treat him and how low they take the club. They are United. No player larger than club. etc..

Watch how many times they conflate the manager with United. Disrespect the manager = disrespect the club. Disrespect the manager = disrespect the fans.

The manager is just another employee who just joined. He is not United.

"Push back", "stand up".

Are you hearing yourself?

What exactly have Manchester United done that is so horrible that Ronaldo needs to shit on them in public? Bench him? My god, the humiliation!

Not to mention that, at any point in time, Ronaldo can easily walk away and retire without ever working a day in his life. At 37.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And also: Fuck Ronaldo.

Will be interesting to see what Ronaldo's next destination is going to be. Some club in the MLS perhaps?
Has he been back to the US since his...trouble?

Best thing Ronaldo can do now is accept a modest salary to go back to Sporting, pad his stats for a few years and have a chance of finishing above Messi for career, CL (very unlikely) and international goals. I think these stats bug him, as he's a real narcissist.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And also: Fuck Ronaldo.

Will be interesting to see what Ronaldo's next destination is going to be. Some club in the MLS perhaps?
some rumors mentioned bayern and sporting

i think that the bayern rumor is bs, i can't see them signing an expensive pensioner, not even as a free agent. sporting might happen as a final destination to go full circle, not sure about his current wage demands though. mls is probably out of question due to those rape allegations

anyway, i love the shitstorm he created just to reveal nothing new about utd but everything about his true colors. i bet he'll never regret it, narcissistic people rarely do

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No one cares what that piece of trash has to say tho
Hes pathetic human excrement. We shouldnt forget how he moaned when SL was announced. Terrible pundit. Wasnt he a coach at Valenica at one point, that kept losing games with 4-5 goals difference? I find it funny how Bayern fans are always jumping on every bit of news about Ronaldo. Yes, he raped you plenty of times. Move on already.

- - - Updated - - -

"Push back", "stand up".

Are you hearing yourself?

What exactly have Manchester United done that is so horrible that Ronaldo needs to shit on them in public? Bench him? My god, the humiliation!

Not to mention that, at any point in time, Ronaldo can easily walk away and retire without ever working a day in his life. At 37.
All about perception. To him ridding a bench is humiliation. If your boss took your project and gave it to one of your colleagues, I guess you wouldnt be too happy about it. But like you said he has means to move on. Im enjoying the mess hes gonna leave behind though.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
All about perception. To him ridding a bench is humiliation. If your boss took your project and gave it to one of your colleagues, I guess you wouldnt be too happy about it. But like you said he has means to move on. Im enjoying the mess hes gonna leave behind though.
Then I would look into why he chose to do so and decide whether or not he was right. If he wasn't, I'd think about leaving. What I wouldn't do is organise an interview to basically whine for 90 minutes about how poorly my company is being run.

I actually like Ronaldo a lot more than most people on this forum do, but he is clearly in the wrong here.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Has he been back to the US since his...trouble?

Best thing Ronaldo can do now is accept a modest salary to go back to Sporting, pad his stats for a few years and have a chance of finishing above Messi for career, CL (very unlikely) and international goals. I think these stats bug him, as he's a real narcissist.
Good point about that rape situation. I forgot all about that.

some rumors mentioned bayern and sporting

i think that the bayern rumor is bs, i can't see them signing an expensive pensioner, not even as a free agent. sporting might happen as a final destination to go full circle, not sure about his current wage demands though. mls is probably out of question due to those rape allegations

anyway, i love the shitstorm he created just to reveal nothing new about utd but everything about his true colors. i bet he'll never regret it, narcissistic people rarely do
Sporting would be an obvious choice, if was okay with a normal-ish salary.

Of course the Bayern rumours make no sense. They are a serious club after all.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Then I would look into why he chose to do so and decide whether or not he was right. If he wasn't, I'd think about leaving. What I wouldn't do is organise an interview to basically whine for 90 minutes about how poorly my company is being run.

I actually like Ronaldo a lot more than most people on this forum do, but he is clearly in the wrong here.
Prolly because not many people would give a shit if we (common men) do. When you are the most followed person in the world well you will become too absorbed in yourself and your 'struggles'. We have known this about him all along, that hes a diva. It was always destined to end up ugly. Im happy though he didnt cause a scene at Juve and we enjoyed 3 years of seeing one of the greatest players of all time here.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Ronaldo is a brand name and he wants to preserve it. He wants to leave so this is to say that Ten Haag doesn't like him that's why he doesn't get picked. He's saying United is the failure, not himself and he's got a good argument there. The hype around it is perfect, United is a circus and he's pointing out why. At this point, he can say he was top scorer last season so he should be a starter. United will look terrible no whatever what they do, even signing him in the first place.

The hard fact is that United are shit, won't make CL, and finish trophy less. All the commentators are full of pride for United and trying to justify United's numerous fails but can't handle the fact that clubs like Arsenal and Spurs are far better.

Love him or hate him, his PR team are smart and he leaves United who are destined to fail. Owners, management, and players take the blame as Ronaldo wasn't picked. Its a really good exit strategy. All he has to do is score a few goals for Portugal and he's that's his justification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)