Cristiano Ronaldo (48 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We are supposed to be in a period of rebuilding, renewal, bringing in talented young players while defining an identity for the next few years. Signing a 37 y/o, on giant wages, who requires the team to built around him, would be an insane decision.

I wouldn't want him if he played for free. Reintegrating him into the team isn't good for the club longterm in any sense but commercial but then again his plastic gayboy fans will surely leave when he does

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Why? We've already seen what it's like with him here. Yes he did great on an individual level but did the team improve?

You may say it's not his fault we sucked and it'd be different with some better players in our team now but what good can come from bringing him back? So he can score 30+ goals and all our plays go through him to the detriment of Vlahovic, Chiesa and every other attacker?
part wonder. He can still make the difference in CL games imo. I don’t think Allegri would rely on him too much. The first year with Ronaldo and Allegri we did great

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
part wonder. He can still make the difference in CL games imo. I don’t think Allegri would rely on him too much. The first year with Ronaldo and Allegri we did great
He made the difference against Porto all right. He was more hit than miss in the CL for us, especially towards the latter end of his stint here. Once again, allow me to reiterate loud and clear - Fuck Rodildo!. He's done.

- - - Updated - - -

More legend than the dybaloverr:p:p
For Real or United.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hell no to this guy. We already saw what it's like and I highly doubt the team will be better with him. Just move on.
what is it like? If his wages aren’t outta control he can actually help. He still bangs goals and the left flank is open. He’s a better theoretical fit next to Vlahovic than next to Dybala.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
what is it like? If his wages aren’t outta control he can actually help. He still bangs goals and the left flank is open. He’s a better theoretical fit next to Vlahovic than next to Dybala.
He bangs in goals, but does the team score / win more with him? I like pre-Ronaldo Juventus and ManUtd a lot more than the versions with Ronaldo, both collapsed and changed coaches within 1 season after Ronnie joined.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He bangs in goals, but does the team score / win more with him? I like pre-Ronaldo Juventus and ManUtd a lot more than the versions with Ronaldo, both collapsed and changed coaches within 1 season after Ronnie joined.
you have a point but Ronaldo with managable wages is still something I‘d be interested in. He can still decide games by himself.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Ronaldo is a vacuum cleaner that sucks in all the life from any attacking game a team has. Everything has to be about him and every action has to go through him. Yes, he scored a lot but at the same time the ammount of terrible games when he couldn't dribble a single opponent or make a single pass was growing with every season. At this point I don't want him at all.

Not to mention the free kicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)