Cristiano Ronaldo (92 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For Real Madrid and Man United.

- - - Updated - - -

Home? Wrong forum. Real Madrid forum is this way -------> https://www.realmadridfanclub.com/forum

- - - Updated - - -

No way this is happening lol

- - - Updated - - -

Would like to see him and Chiesa with dusan tho :p
He's not going to play as a LWF or have you forgotten?

And yes, no way this is happening and for good reason. Rodildo can rot in Yanited and enjoy playing those Thursday night EL games. Fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you can go support his current/next club - probably an easier choice and a blessing in disguise for Tuzzers.

- - - Updated - - -

Our board loves reunions i can see it happen. Dumbfuckery never seen on a scale if this materializes
Fortunately, as much as I dislike the Brute Oaf Arrivederci and The Meeting Mentor Chimichanga, they seem to be more reasonable and rational.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet Manchester fell from 2nd to 6th place. They scored about 20 goals less than previous season.
It's never Rodildo's fault. The man scored 18 goals against the likes of Norwich and Bourenmouth - his teammates let him down.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"Cristiano #Ronaldo is not happy and regrets the choice made to go to #ManchesterUnited. #CR7 would gladly go back to #Juventus."

[Momblano - Juventibus via @AroundJuventus]

Backnaldo.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
On significantly reduced wages it would be a no brainer to bring him back.
Ronaldo - Vlahovic - Di Maria/Chiesa with Kostic and Molina as wingbacks :tuttosport:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I’d bring him back
Why? We've already seen what it's like with him here. Yes he did great on an individual level but did the team improve?

You may say it's not his fault we sucked and it'd be different with some better players in our team now but what good can come from bringing him back? So he can score 30+ goals and all our plays go through him to the detriment of Vlahovic, Chiesa and every other attacker?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 66)