Cristiano Ronaldo (179 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This has been respectful sledging, no motherfucks have been used. It's been a pleasure to read.

Ronaldo is a diva and what not but I'm gutted that we didn't utilise him properly. Perhaps we weren't ready for his arrival but he did his job and scored a ton of goals. We have nobody anywhere near his scoring consistently and ability.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
[Calcio E Finanza] Phone calls interceptions reveal a "piece of paper that they should not exist" between Juventus and Ronaldo. It's suspected to be about unaccounted money.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can't believe that people are actually shitting on GOAT lmao.

We failed him, simple as that. I hold nothing against CR7 for what transpired the last few years. He was brought in to help the club take that final step for the CL, but instead he was forced to carry us in the league.
Nonsense with the "we failed him" talk. The team failed as a whole.

Did we also fail Cuads, Buffon, Chiellini, etc.?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Nonsense with the "we failed him" talk. The team failed as a whole.

Did we also fail Cuads, Buffon, Chiellini, etc.?
Yes.

The club failed every well performing player and fans with their approach ever since signing Higuain really.

The reason why Ronaldo is used in this most often is because he is by far the best player and also we needed him more than he needed us.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Even lying now. He might be salty.

Today's outcome explains why Pascal Ferré's statements last week, when he claimed that I confided in him that my only ambition was to finish my career with more Golden Balls than Lionel Messi.

Pascal Ferré lied, used my name to promote himself and the publication he works for. It is unacceptable that the person responsible for awarding such a prestigious prize can lie in this way, in absolute disrespect for someone who has always respected France Football and the Golden Ball. And he lied again today by justifying my absence from the Gala with an alleged quarantine that has no reason to exist.

I always congratulate those who win, within the sportsmanship and fair-play that guide my career since the beginning, and I do it because I am never against anyone. I always win for me and for the clubs I represent, I win for me and for those who love me. I don't win against anyone.

The biggest ambition of my career is to win national and international titles for the clubs I represent and for my country's National Team. The biggest ambition of my career is to be a good example for all those who are or want to be professional footballers. The greatest ambition of my career is to leave my name written in gold letters in the history of world soccer.

I will end by saying that my focus is already on Manchester United's next game and on everything that, together with my teammates and our fans, we can still achieve this season. What about the rest? The rest is just the rest...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes.

The club failed every well performing player and fans with their approach ever since signing Higuain really.

The reason why Ronaldo is used in this most often is because he is by far the best player and also we needed him more than he needed us.
Okay so the club failed all of our performing players. Cristiano deserves no special sympathy.

As for the latter statement, he chose us because we were the best opportunity for him, not because he wanted to help us out. And hindsight shows that we really did not need him at all, arguably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)