Cristiano Ronaldo (207 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
people have different personalities and respond to challenges different ways. do you live in a basement bro? go out and meet people. . ronaldo came here being vital in winning 5 CL titles, to absolute chaos. no organization, no plan. players who bend over to opponents easily and are happy to accept a paycheque, cuz why else bother?
The type that will come back again and again with nonsensical gibberish, thinking as long as you don't keep silent or back peddle you are not losing face and that irony is amusing.
Players respond diff ways yes. Not respond like a bitch like penaldo did. Which is what I have a problem with. This is a no bitches allowed club.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No wonder you so miserable my friend. I would be too if that ugly hag was my mother. People have suicided for less my friend.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
I’d have certainly suicided by now if I was as repugnant and hideous as you, my little deformed stray cat. Im surprised your mother didn’t suffocate you as an infant, after seeing the revolting abomination she had birthed.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Pretty sure your mom regretted your birth the moment you spoke your first autistic word, my sweet little turd nugget friend

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
He is crying for himself not for our colors. Happy that mercenary went to jump on plastic U's cash ass first, saved us some money. I expect him to make another jump to gather up even more stats and cash passing himself around like a no pride whore before the cash well dries up with his age.
Man Ronaldo was already a legend when half of our thumb sucking teenagers were still on diapers. He had won it all, yet he gave all his heart for this club and always respected Juventus as a club, whether it was before he was here or after. We should be thankful a legend like him ever wanted to represent our colours, which means he considers us a top-top club. Now tell me what these bunch of faggies have ever shown for their caring about our colours? Did they come here because it's Juventus or because they were free agents and got bunch of money?

Fucking hell.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Man Ronaldo was already a legend when half of our thumb sucking teenagers were still on diapers. He had won it all, yet he gave all his heart for this club and always respected Juventus as a club, whether it was before he was here or after. We should be thankful a legend like him ever wanted to represent our colours, which means he considers us a top-top club. Now tell me what these bunch of faggies have ever shown for their caring about our colours? Did they come here because it's Juventus or because they were free agents and got bunch of money?

Fucking hell.
Wtf you talking BS for without knowing what the main issue is about? Its not about just "players" it's about leadership of legends, it's about men with character vs bitches like penaldo..
Any team in history penaldo can walk into, Buffon would already be there so not like he whines and bitches because he is goat and wants it more it's because he lacks character.

But... I want to apologize and present this award to all penaldo dick riders of this forum especially our own pussy cat lion who came out of the CR fanboi closet hard while shitting on Buffon no less in that our legend and undisputed GK of all time is worse than Casillas and neuer only the best Juve keeper and that he has no passion or leadership to demand more from his team and only collected his checks with no care along with likes of Chiellini.. On the other hand penaldo cares about losing and that his hissy fit in the locker room is justified for this reason.
Appearantly Buffon went to serie B to collect checks and make more money it had nothing to do with leadership qualities and being a living legend of a man no, only whining pussies are real leaders because they "demand more" of their team by whining like a bitch.

So again my apologies to the penaldo fanbois who are slowly coming out of the closet didn't mean to upset you keep riding hard.

BSaa-udCYAAxUXd.jpg

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Wtf you talking BS for without knowing what the main issue is about? Its not about just "players" it's about leadership of legends and Buffon is if not more, no less of a legend than penaldo.
Any team in history penaldo can walk into, Buffon would already be there.

But the main issue... I want to apologize and present this award to all penaldo dick riders of this forum especially our own pussy cat lion who came out of the CR fanboi closet hard while shitting on Buffon no less in that our legend and undisputed GK of all time is worse than Casillas and neuer only the best Juve keeper and that he has no passion or leadership to demand more from his team and only collected his checks with no care along with likes of Chiellini.. On the other hand penaldo cares about losing and that his hissy fit is justified for this reason.
Appearantly Buffon went to serie B to collect checks and make more money it had nothing to do with leadership qualities and being a living legend of a man no, only whining pussies are real leaders because they "demand more" of their team by whining like a bitch.

So again my apologies to the penaldo fanbois who are slowly coming out of the closet didn't mean to upset you keep riding hard.

BSaa-udCYAAxUXd.jpg
What the fuck Buffon has anything to do with it? You're just mumbling something, word after word with the greasy fingers of yours.

John Cena is the GOAT, now phuck off you fudging insect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 179)