Cristiano Ronaldo (42 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Less than a year left on contract, Man City was proposing an offer with zero transfer fee.... you're really missing the fact that Cristiano is a declining asset. Who ever makes a profit on a transfer of a 36 year old player, really? I mean ever.
A profit would have been selling him for 150m

Yes he had less than a year on his contract but physically he’s not a normal 36 year old, he’s the golden boot winner last year in Italy and the golden boot winner of the euros.

The figures we’ve got for him aren’t and shouldn’t have been acceptable, we should have recouped the 25m we needed and that should have been the terms to Utd and City, Utd certainly would have paid that

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It's what happens when your back is against the wall. Juventus didn't have much leverage and time in this negotiation. Ronaldo was really crippling us financially to the point we accepted chump change spread over 5 years.

Give us more time to whore Ronaldo around and we might have gotten a decent deal.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
His actual quote : " Just wrote whatever you want"
The creator : his social media team

why > because if he really did create all that, he will make an insta story. tell all those words, not just text :ciao:
One can say, that Messi conference pers is scripted, but for me that is the real love that come from the heart. you said it not just text
Man, Dybala's farewell message is going to be straight for the nightclub after downing bunch of those girly drinks while someone recording it on periscope.

And stop with this GOAT bullshit. He is not, never was and never will be. I don't care about statistics.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
He's a GOAT, accept it. We might share Arnold being the goal, so accept this as well.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Man, Dybala's farewell message is going to be straight for the nightclub after downing bunch of those girly drinks while someone recording it on periscope. He's a GOAT, accept it. We might share Arnold being the goal, so accept this as well.
Good for him, actually really don't care about Dybala, we actually should sell Dybala if he does not want to accept our terms in extended contract
And get pure #9 to replace him

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yep, flagmen of their respective nations' football.
RM, Man Utd, Bayern and Juve - that's the top 4. These Barcelona's, Liverpool's and others ain't there yet even they're literally right after.
Many would’ve said Barca and real are the two biggest clubs in the World, together with United just after.

Don’t know why, but that seems to be the case.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Many would’ve said Barca and real are the two biggest clubs in the World, together with United just after.

Don’t know why, but that seems to be the case.
Only Barça fans would include Barça in such debates. And as much as I hate to admit but same applies to Juve (we desperetaly need to rewin CL asap).

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Only Barça fans would include Barça in such debates. And as much as I hate to admit but same applies to Juve (we desperetaly need to rewin CL asap).
Not sure I agree concerning Barca.

They've won 2 trebles, 5 CL's and numerous Spanish titles. Admittedly is it in the last 10-15 years, but it's still very impressive.

Juve might lack the CL's, but you have a lot of domestic titles in what was for many years the strongest league in the world. You have more championships than Bayern, Barca, United and Real.

But yes the 2 CL titles is not looking good on paper comparing to the others. United might have won a single CL more than you, but they have fewer of the other European trophies. You have more Uefa Cups, Super Cups and Intercontinental cups than them.

I know the CL is important as it's the most prestigious trophy in club football, but you have a lot of other big titles as said.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)