Cristiano Ronaldo (90 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Just saw tweet by "Goal" and there's a quote by Nani about Ronaldo, which goes by these words: "When you have a player like him in your team, you're not afraid of anything or any team"

I have never really thought about that, but it's true. I can only imagine what RM locked room felt before those big games, they just knew it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just saw tweet by "Goal" and there's a quote by Nani about Ronaldo, which goes by these words: "When you have a player like him in your team, you're not afraid of anything or any team"

I have never really thought about that, but it's true. I can only imagine what RM locked room felt before those big games, they just knew it.
Our locker room also knows it. Just the opposite.

Jun 8, 2021
Its good for him to go, they said, he never really belonged to the team they said, we can step ahead to our own way without him they said, the other players will now blossom without him they said, we will bust our tram strenght wihout him they said, Dybala will shine without him they said....

How wrong they were... and yet they are surten they are the smartest thing that could happen to the rest of us on that forum.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Its good for him to go, they said, he never really belonged to the team they said, we can step ahead to our own way without him they said, the other players will now blossom without him they said, we will bust our tram strenght wihout him they said, Dybala will shine without him they said....

How wrong they were... and yet they are surten they are the smartest thing that could happen to the rest of us on that forum.
Well this is really a butthurt opinion. Game against Udinese and Empoli should easily be win even without Ronaldo. So that is not a case there is Ronaldo in the team or not

A team like Atalanta who does not have CR7 can still get 90+ goals a season, it is a solid prove that teamplay is always better than a one man show
And I prefer we have a teamplay like what Atalanta shows the past year than have CR7 on the team

If you tell me to support Atalanta, I must say sorry, I will never do that, because true tifosi will stay with their club even in their worst condition
I have my opinion, but I still support Allegri to bounce back after these mishap performance and be happy if he just to do so. But that will let a hole in my heart because we will never know what kind of game that we will show if we appoint someone else instead of him

While maybe on the paper it will looks right, just like right by Allegri supporters here when we appoint him back. But the application on the field is a whole different things

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Ronaldo was not a good signing, the team needed rejuvenation and investment. Signing Ronaldo meant we couldn't improve the areas we needed too due to his cost.

Not his fault he was a square peg here it was a brave move for him and I applaud his desire to challenge himself at Juve.

Best of luck Cristiano.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

And this will all be proven to be right in the long run, just not 2 games into the season.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Well this is really a butthurt opinion. Game against Udinese and Empoli should easily be win even without Ronaldo. So that is not a case there is Ronaldo in the team or not

A team like Atalanta who does not have CR7 can still get 90+ goals a season, it is a solid prove that teamplay is always better than a one man show
And I prefer we have a teamplay like what Atalanta shows the past year than have CR7 on the team

If you tell me to support Atalanta, I must say sorry, I will never do that, because true tifosi will stay with their club even in their worst condition
I have my opinion, but I still support Allegri to bounce back after these mishap performance and be happy if he just to do so. But that will let a hole in my heart because we will never know what kind of game that we will show if we appoint someone else instead of him

While maybe on the paper it will looks right, just like right by Allegri supporters here when we appoint him back. But the application on the field is a whole different things
Allergi is still with same old boring tactics. park the bus after scoring 1 or 2 goals

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
during the 3 Serie A seasons Ronaldo did 51 dribbles (2018-19 31st in Serie A), 57 dribbles (2019-20, 25th in Serie A), 58 dribbles (2020-21, 9th in Serie A).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)