Cristiano Ronaldo (172 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
We might still have lost with him given the dogshit we have in midfield. But we're spared from the sulking. Truth be told however our other strikers are poor, except Chiesa.

Its early in the season, we still can get it sorted to a degree. Its gloomy at the moment, considering the players have PTSD from last season. It still can get better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
he knew what he was signing up for.

it doesn’t take an expert to see how garbage matuidi Sami Bentancur were in 2018

Tbf his only reference point was beating us in the later stages of the CL he probably knew fuck all about our midfielders.

Not only refusing to give him the proper midfield but somehow actually downgrading the team was the last straw

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course we were going to struggle to score without him. I just don’t think anybody would have thought it would be this bad against a side like Empoli.
I have no idea where the goals will come from this season. I think Allegri is just going to pack the defense and hope to edge out 1-0’s all the time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is there a way to ignorlist a thread?

Looking forward to see this thread getting bumped by some crybabies each time we fail to win.
I would like to do the same for the Sarri thread. Did you see the activity there recently? It's beyond disgusting.
there's a plugin that can enable that feature. i asked marty about it, he said that we can talk about it after the main board engine is updated. but marty hasn't logged in in months, so there's that too.

until that, you either block the op in the thread (i wouldn't block klin or alex), or you ask to be thread banned.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tbf his only reference point was beating us in the later stages of the CL he probably knew fuck all about our midfielders.

Not only refusing to give him the proper midfield but somehow actually downgrading the team was the last straw
Yep, the team was much better than this when he came. We just needed to upgrade on Sami and Matuidi, and add a attacking LB (which turned out to be Spinazzola who we then sold). If we replaced one key player at a time every summer instead of whatever we did, right now would have been much different. Not to mention the laughable coach hires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)