Cristiano Ronaldo (127 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I am thankful for the goals and assists. As for the man, there are positive things to say and there are negative things. I suppose I am honored that he wanted to play for us. Signing him in 2018 was euphoric, to say the least. We all went batshit crazy, it was a beautiful moment that signalled to everyone how far we had come. 3 years down the road it is really hard to assess this transfer. So many external circumstances, most notably Covid, contributed massively to turning this Ronaldo project into a failure. But it wasn't only Covid, one also felt all along that the club couldn't really invest all that much in the team anymore due to the insane expenses of having CR7 on board.

Now that he's gone I do feel a sense of relief. I feel that we can finally rebuild our team again, that we can move forward at a steady pace with fresh ideas.
I think I've had it with "GOATs" for the time being. And I wouldn't mind it if my countryman Haaland ends up elsewhere (which is, of course, highly likely that he will, due to our financial constrains and the fact that Serie-A is probably at an all time low in terms of attractiveness for these super stars).

Thank you for all that you did here, but fuck you for how you left us, I guess?

Anyway, life goes on. And no one is bigger than the club.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I don't want to jump on the bandwagon of saying "what i said" and i hope no one else does it as well. Everyone knows him leaving will affect us, whether they want to admit it or not.

I hope we win every single game without him instead of feeding my ego, of knowing this would most likely happen to a certain extent.

Jun 8, 2021
I don't want to jump on the bandwagon of saying "what i said" and i hope no one else does it as well. Everyone knows him leaving will affect us, whether they want to admit it or not.

I hope we win every single game without him instead of feeding my ego, of knowing this would most likely happen to a certain extent.
Qiute a few here were pleased and even happy that he is gone....

Jul 7, 2018
Allegri will straighten the boat but I hope is not to late when he does it. Playing EL would be a shame. Cristiano is more intelligent than it seems, he must saw something really wrong about the team in training to escape like he escaped.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Two games without him, one draw and one loss.

If it wasn't for him I think we wouldn't be playing CL this year.
Not even up for debate he's goals against udinese got us top 4 without that header winner it was gone and also goals vs inter got us into that final for the cup aswell.

He was run into the ground last year playing too much and clearly affected he's overall game in second part of the year because of dybala and morata injurys/struggles but because he is a cyborg he did it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)