Cristiano Ronaldo (117 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Seems like people who wanted him being gone, are bitter at the same time.
Personally I think people are bitter at how his time here went. We all know he was brought here to win the CL. The bitterness is likely towards Ronaldo for not really making the difference but also management team for some incredibly questionable decisions (including the dining and the financials in the first place)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm glad we signed him and I'm not that happy he left, although it's a normal thing since he wanted to leave.

IMO it's a huge thing that we managed to sign best player of the generation, despite his age, and have him here for some years. He scored plenty of goals and packed so many points for us. I'll never forget how shocked I was to see that we signed him. It was like one of the biggest moves ever and I think an important one too, because we showed that we can get the finest piece of the cake too. Sadly, yeah, we did sign him when he was quite old but it was still a bold move from us.

It's a huge shame that we had a poor team when he was here, hell, even poor coaches. It's a pity he didn't have Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo behind him because a true hell for opponents would've been unleashed.

I don't mind the book loss because it was just expected thing to happen. This move was much more than that. I still wish he the best in Manure as long as we beat their ass if we ever encounter them. Can say that I will miss him, his presence, because his will to win was 99% on the pitch, unlike majority of our players who simply didn't even bother to care. I can also say that I won't miss him taking free kicks but he will probably score those in United.

Farewell CR7

I just fucking hope we replace him properly so we don't miss out on goals.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
01637926.png

- - - Updated - - -

212 million worth of man utd stock on the stock exchange. On Friday morning, United's share price in the New York market was $ 17.38 at the beginning of Friday, which reached 19.09 in the middle of the day, and of course, with the sale of the news, Ronaldo's transfer remained stable at $ 18.47, giving the club a total growth of 6.3%.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Joke starts at 11:36

Well the whole video has been somewhat of a joke. The euphoria over signing a 36 year old just because he's returning to the almighty premier league.

Had he gone elsewhere other than England, these dolts would be telling a different story.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
All jokes aside, it's sad to see a legend like him go like this, it's just unfortunate we're in the worst period of management in his three seasons here.
Looking back when he signed for us the first time, it was just a like fairy tale. The reality however right now we have to move forward without him.
I don't know if he deserve this forum legend section or not but he's definitely the biggest and most exciting signing of this club in the past decade.

Farewell and good luck Cristiano.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Personally I think people are bitter at how his time here went. We all know he was brought here to win the CL. The bitterness is likely towards Ronaldo for not really making the difference but also management team for some incredibly questionable decisions (including the dining and the financials in the first place)
Ronaldo made all the difference he could ever had. Man, i'v said multiple times, we tried to win with the old core, for the guys like Chiellini etc. but it was never meant to be really, and we don't have Buffon in here, Chiellini's gonna retire soon, Mandzukic is gone, Pogba is gone, Marchisio is gone, Vidal is gone and so on. We tried to do what other big clubs tried to do, which is to buy the success and not many of those teams have succeed so far. Ronaldo literally prolonged our chances for extra 2-3 years, while our team being full of these Matuidi's, Khedira's, Bernardeschi's etc. Even we didn't win UCL, people believed we have the chance - which wouldn't have been the scenario without him. He came in the worst possible time in here. We just sold our mid and we were getting older, so it was just massive piece of ducktape to fix the water leaks, which didn't carry till the end. People shouldn't be dissapointed about it, they really shouldn't. Shouldn't forget the Atletico comeback, which was quite exhausting night and im sure many people in that night, grew even little bit symphaty towards Ronaldo. The success didn't come in RM right away, it took little bit of time and we just didn't have the time really and we tried to win straight away.

Our desperation towards UCL is understandable, but City hasn't won it by spending a billion. It will come, if it will come. There's no favourites really and it just comes together if it comes. I don't blame Ronaldo a bit for not making it happen in 3 years, which is nothing compared to 25 years.

Im sure there's even little bit of black n white in him and his family will remember the time in here, including his son who spent years in our junior teams. Maybe he will remember Turin and Juventus from the time his kids said their first words or learned to ride a bicycle. Doesn't really matter and these 3 years, i felt something different than i'v ever felt at certain times seeing him play for us compared to any other player. I just felt the greatness and that's the reason im watching these games, these different sports to see things, that hasn't been done in the past or someone just being so good, that it leaves you in awe of the capabilities of humans.

Don't be bitter, we have great history and we will rise again.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seems like people who wanted him being gone, are bitter at the same time.
People were bitter before he left.

Still an amazing thing to have him at Juve. But clearly we were a lopsided club with him. Hopefully something more balanced in the future will result.

Let's not forget how Italy lifted Euro 2020 with that squad and not France or Belgium.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Still an amazing thing to have him at Juve. But clearly we were a lopsided club with him. Hopefully something more balanced in the future will result.

Let's not forget how Italy lifted Euro 2020 with that squad and not France or Belgium.
This

We had the cherry without the cake, we need to re-make the cake now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Well the whole video has been somewhat of a joke. The euphoria over signing a 36 year old just because he's returning to the almighty premier league.

Had he gone elsewhere other than England, these dolts would be telling a different story.
Well, they are English after all. Surely they're more ecstatic about him playing in their own domestic league than any other league.

- - - Updated - - -

This

We had the cherry without the cake, we need to re-make the cake now.
Yeah, the saddest thing about it is that the fans only managed to enjoy Cristiano for 1.5 seasons before Covid hit and stadiums closed.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

Same in UCL, not the biggest budgets always win. Italy winning wasn’t a surprise tho, and after the group stage they were the favourites.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
I disliked him before he got here yet loved him while here. For myself, the issues that i had with him were never in terms of performance. He always gave what seemed to be his best. My problem lies in the fact that he never took to the team, the city or the fans. It's like he was just passing through waiting for the next team to come knocking.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Of course. If he comes here at the age of 36 he's joining a retirement league. Fuck the premfaces.

- - - Updated - - -

I read that a few times now but fail to see bitter people. Just people who are glad for several reasons that he's gone.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The official Juventus site is cancer to scroll and use, ffs the overall design and layout is irritating me.

https://www.juventus.com/en/news/

Was going to see if they posted something about Ronaldo, still nothing.
They will do it once he passes his medical.

It's common practice in England to announce new signings before a player passes his medical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)