Cristiano Ronaldo (191 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
in*er won the treble after they sold ibra.

Signing a Ronaldo can be great if the rest of the team is complete, not at the expense of it (and not when certain coaches can't figure out how your biggest stars should coexist together). Unfortunately, rona made sure the former didn't happen and the latter did.
lol they didn't "sell" Ibra, they swapped him with Etoo, who is also regarded as one of the greatest forwards of his generation. Anyway, a lot of people seem convinced that Ronaldo did more harm. I guess we'll just have to see how well we will do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
lol they didn't "sell" Ibra, they swapped him with Etoo, who is also regarded as one of the greatest forwards of his generation. Anyway, a lot of people seem convinced that Ronaldo did more harm. I guess we'll just have to see how well we will do.
I believe that we certainly can’t do worst than what we did last season for example, this much i can say am sure of, especially because of knowing that we now have Max back at the helm to guide us through this transition period in which we are also expected to bring home the Scudetto again despite all the pressure, numerous challenges and obstacles that will come up along the way.

IMO it should be business as usual, Juventus will continue to live on, start a new cycle and eventually also undoubtedly get back to winning ways, with it probably bound to happen much sooner rather than later if you ask me.

May 25, 2019
I suppose a lot of people will mock this stance. However, Baggio brought me to follow Juventus as a child and although he only stayed about 5 years, I like many more around the world followed the club ever since.
Ronaldo could have a similar smaller effect on a cohort of people.
Definitely. I am relatively new to the sport and only got into it when my oldest child started playing it. I enjoyed watching CR7 but I also got to see Chiesa and De Ligt join the club (and now Locateli) so there are some quality younger players to follow as Juve moves forward.

But if we end up facing each other, you'll be supporting Juventus, right? :heart:
Too early to say TBH, although I could always cheer for Juve and just cheer for Ronaldo in National Team settings lol!

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
So we know who is going to score the most in Prem this season. A complete striker. Great stat padder. Best striker in the air of all time. Lowest conversion rate FK taker of all time. If I have to pick between Ronaldo and Messi to play for Juve, I'll pick Messi in a heartbeat.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Now that he's finally gone I can say that I was equally happy when we signed him and when we sold him, he did a fine job here, scored 100 goals, broke some records, a big, big player.

I guess these last days I remembered one of the reasons that made me dislike him so much in last decade and a half - his primadonna nature and primadonna acting.

Perhaps noone except for his hardcore fanboys would have cared or give a fuck if he announced his exit at the end of the season or even at the start of the preparations for the current one, his departure was inevitable - this summer or the next one, all he needed to do is to be a man and say it - I don't like it here and I want to leave, and be done with it. Say goodbye, we thank him for the goals, wish him good luck and move on with our plans and strategies accordingly..

But no, he did it in his own pussy way, 3 days before the mercato end, when no sane club would sit on the table to negotiate a sale of any of their best players so we can adequately replace him. That was a dick move that put our club in a terrible situation that could have easily been avoided if he just announced his plans at the start of the transfer window, for that alone he gets one big "fuck you" from me.

So once again, thanks for the goals, some of them were amazing, top class, I tried to like him, it's somehow refreshing that I don't need to pretend anymore, he's officially someone else's problem now..

Club could have told him it's too late, wait for January. This is totally on management not him

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Club could have told him it's too late, wait for January. This is totally on management not him
The club did not want to keep him though. He was too expensive , not required by the coach and unhappy. Selling him makes a lot of sense even if he leaves a big hole in the squad.

The others will receive much more spotlight now an we will be fine. I just hate the state of our midfield tbh, I wish we could do some reshuffling there.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
You cant be serious, right? He gets upset and starts mini riots everytime he gets subbed off, how would he react if he is told to sit on his ass and wait for January or next summer? It would have been devastating for the club, he gets unhappy, his team of agents and lawyers try to terminate his contract and/or sue the club, his army of fanboys that are several times more than Juve fans all around the world would bomb the media and literally break the internet, that could have turned into a negative PR campaign way more harmful than 2006..

Hes not a regular person, he always gets special treatment and the moment he says he wants to leave he just leaves, the way he wanted to leave Real and just left. He does what he wants, I can totally agree that hes earned the right and priviliges to do so, he is a special player and one of the Best ever, no doubt, no doubt, no doubt, but you cant make excuses for him and put the blame on the management here...

You could make a case that after the huge gamble 3 years ago the management should have been more involved and acted better in order to compliment Ronaldo with better players more siuted to him and his style in order to get the maximum from him instead of adding free agents and keeping older past-it players, or shouldnt change coaches every year, and so on and so on, all these things combined could have played a part or even a major role in his decision to leave, but the point here, the only point here is this:

He waited until the end of the transfer window to say that he is leaving and by doing that he hurt the club and put it in a delicate, complicate and very tough situation when there is almost no time to react. Again, to me this is a dick move, its offensive and disrespectful to the company that is paying 60 mil per year for your services, I dont mind his decision to leave at all and it wouldnt have been a problem if he spoke his mind and announced his plans at the start of the campaign, I would respect that and wish him good luck and all, but doing it at the very end of the summer window when the season is already started is not okay, absolutely not and this is all on him..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
still nothing official from juve. according to the latest information, we'll record a 13-15m minusvalenza. terrible management of the situation if true. "he'll leave only on juve's terms" my ass. manure is one of the richest clubs around, we should have been able to milk them.
Where was this said? Last I saw was that it ass 28ml to us

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fuck off Ronaldo. We didn't achieve anything new after you joined us. Good riddance, I say. Go pretend you are GOAT somewhere else. Hopefully more playing time for Dybala.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)