Cristiano Ronaldo (155 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I bet next summer they will go after big targets like Haaland and Vlahovic. Don’t see them buying Morata and whoever they bring in here in the next couple of days will most likely just be a temporary solution.
I'd hope so. With the 400m being injected into the club towards the end of this year and this freeing of wages, a big push next summer to envigorate the squad with young, talented players would be very nice.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He was the only bright spot in the team in the last 3 years having excellent individual seasons even when the team sucked. He did his job professionally till the end and we are getting good transfer money for him too I dont harbour any ill will towards him. He wanted a new challenge, management wanted him off our books cause we are broke. Win win.

The only fuck up here is the club's incompetent management leaving the departure of our star player to the very last minute and looking at Keane and Mandzukic as replacements.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He was the only bright spot in the team in the last 3 years having excellent individual seasons even when the team sucked. He did his job professionally till the end and we are getting good transfer money for him too I dont harbour any ill will towards him. He wanted a new challenge, management wanted him off our books cause we are broke. Win win.

The only fuck up here is the club's incompetent management leaving the departure of our star player to the very last minute and looking at Keane and Mandzukic as replacements.
:chiesa::juan:
:mor: even had a good season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)