Cristiano Ronaldo (77 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
jokes aside, I would really take Sterling in that deal.
Double-double in all last three seasons and 31gand 10a for a winger looks great. same as 25gand18a season before
1630052827252.png

1630052847494.png

1630052876378.png

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Under Marotta, we used to plan our mercato accordingly and not leave it to the players to decide where they want to go with a couple of days remaining in the window.

Although yes, the last 3 years with Tici and Nedved has been hell.
And we signed Ronaldo against his will and then fired his ass. He's champion with Inter and who are the idiots now?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I really don't get what all the fuss is about.

Ever since hiring Allegri (at the very latest, maybe even earlier) it looked like we wanted him out & that he wanted out himself as well. There was always one small problem though: no other team was interested.
Now that there apparently is some interest, things might get solved after all.
The fact it happened so late in the transfer window where it appears he showed more desperation than at the start of the window. This leaves us looking like amateurs scrambling for a last minute solution and going into a season expecting an up and down Morata and Dybala’s unknown fitness levels for goals. (You would like to believe that there was a back up plan in case of this type of situation but looking at our management team I doubt there was).

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Ronaldo under the supervision of various coaches

Allegri

Sarri

Pirlo
remember when we play as team ... everyone can score , mids, defenders, attackers .... collective football .... remember that out of the 11 players , 10 already in the score sheet or assisting others

with Ronaldo ... the team plays for him

so either CR7 FC or Juve team FC ....

honestly i enjoyed Juve a lot more than when Ronaldo with us

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The fact it happened so late in the transfer window where it appears he showed more desperation than at the start of the window. This leaves us looking like amateurs scrambling for a last minute solution and going into a season expecting an up and down Morata and Dybala’s unknown fitness levels for goals. (You would like to believe that there was a back up plan in case of this type of situation but looking at our management team I doubt there was).
Sure, but like I said: if there had been interest earlier, a solution could/should have been found earlier.
Ronaldo is not some random player you're talking about here. It's not as if you can just sell or loan him to random club X. Not even if you're desperate.

I do believe there is some back up plan though. Maybe not a back up plan people are going to like, but still. :grin:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm glad the goat believed in us when he joined but I'm also glad he's leaving.

I don't want my team to keep playing around a primadonna and I certainly didn't like seeing his annoying bitchy face when things weren't going his way, but most of all, I'm glad I won't have to witness his free kicks anymore.

Or at least that I have to keep telling myself to cope with the fact our team is a disaster.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
IMO this is the best decision for all parties involved, no point in keeping hold of a player who does not want to be here anymore, it’s a bit ugly that is happening in the very last week of the mercatto with little time to find an adequate replacement but i am sure that the club has already been prepareng themselves for the post-Ronaldo era ever since the end of last season if not even prior to that…

Juventus will live on, i have no doubt that overall as a team aswell as in terms of sporting achievements we will at the very least match those of the past few years, maybe even improve on them if we do play our cards right.

- - - Updated - - -

When it comes to marketing it is indeed a totally different story altogether but needless to say a lot will depend on whom we eventually bring in as a replacement, whether it will be this summer or the next it is not that far off to expect that we will go for another high-profile attacker to fill in the void, hopefully sooner rather than later altough the timing is certainly not on our side atm.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
That seems to be it.

Thank you Cris. Wonderful player, professional and competitor. It was a priviledge watching him play in our jersey. Wish it could've went better but still some wonderful memories.

For us this starts a new era. I hope Chiesa will take over the responsibility, he is a constant. I wish Dybala would be it but for many reasons I just don't have the confidence in him.

We must continue with policy of young and proven Italians. Since we are down this path let's do it right.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I'm absolutely not happy with all of this happening.

If the goat believes in us and joins us, and now he hops off because we're clearly shit.
Maybe he was stopping some players to be more free, maybe. Nevertheless he scored an insane amount of goals, even without pens.
We clearly won't be better without him.

We have a shit midfield since years, yet we don't do anything about it.
Rather we let our best offensive asset go and think about other forwards. smh

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
That seems to be it.

Thank you Cris. Wonderful player, professional and competitor. It was a priviledge watching him play in our jersey. Wish it could've went better but still some wonderful memories.

For us this starts a new era. I hope Chiesa will take over the responsibility, he is a constant. I wish Dybala would be it but for many reasons I just don't have the confidence in him.

We must continue with policy of young and proven Italians. Since we are down this path let's do it right.
There’s absolutely no point in making someone shoulder the Ronaldo role. 1. No one can do it, 2. More individualism is not the right path for this team.

It has to be collective, some players will naturally grow, here I’m thinking Dybala who always has always shone when allowed freedom and then others must absolutely snap out of it and step up, such as mopey Morata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)