Cristiano Ronaldo (113 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...and now he hops off because we're clearly shit. ...
or allegri made it clear that heavy rotation can be expected and nobody's place in the starting lineup is safe

or max wanted him to play cf (which is the only position i see him too at his age and his current speed)

or he just thought that serie a was a sinking ship

either way, thanks and bye. we had some good moments and bad ones too, but ultimately it's a bitter divorce. let's learn from it and let's go back to what historically works best for juve: finding those young, talented players like del piero, zidane or platini, and make them grow into world class players. chiesa ftw

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for the memories goals and joy you brought to every juve fan exceptions excluded
Whenever we needed a goal you delivered barring the odd game here or there
We dont realize the value of a person until he is truly gone.
We will miss you.
Goodbye

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
oh, and almost forgot , against all odds , @Elvin ’s most feared nightmare is actually also becoming a reality…

Basically we have Chiellini renewing not for one season but actually for TWO more years while his beloved CR7 leaves out the back door the very same summer he was convinced that it should be the other way around, now that’s really something, ain’t it?

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:p

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
The only time in my entire tuz career I changed my avatar was after the Atletico hattrick.

Glad he played for us and if he'll leave this week, we buy another striker and save massive wages I won't be that sad about this. He wasn't capable anymore of being the CR7 everyone wanted him to be.. I won't be surprised if he fails at City

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just glad we don't have this spoilt brat being given the preferential treatment he enjoyed at Juve anymore, I'm pretty sure things like his trip to maranello and fucking off to the mountains breaking covid rules must have annoyed his team mates, I'm just glad we're setting the terms of his exit, and not let ronaldo have his way yet again. we have our club back now he's going to be man city's problem.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Thanks for the hattrick against Atletico. That CL campaign remains the biggest regret of his time here. Should have pushed to through the final. Other than that, some amateur team building and manager choices made his time here an overall fail.

As awesome as the signing initially was, I'm glad this experiment is over. Juve just didn't feel like Juve with his presence at the club.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
oh, and almost forgot , against all odds , @Elvin ’s most feared nightmare is actually also becoming a reality…

Basically we have Chiellini renewing not for one season but actually for TWO more years while his beloved CR7 leaves out the back door the very same summer he was convinced that it should be the other way around, now that’s really something, ain’t it?

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:p
I still stand my ground on that we will regret renewing Chiellini (he will miss A LOT of games due to injuries).

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I still stand my ground on that we will regret renewing Chiellini (he will miss A LOT of games due to injuries).
literally nobody cares what ground you stand man :lol:

just take the L and shut up, an injured or continuosly benched Chiellini is still more usefull to the team and overall dressing room atmosphere than what CR7 had to offer lately when underperforming and bitching about every pass that doesn’t get to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)