Cristiano Ronaldo (180 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Juve are very annoyed with Cristiano and Jorge Mendes because the Portuguese international has a mysterious behaviour, he never said he was staying, BUT he made it clear that he could have stayed and now he wants to leave Juventus(Romeo Agresti)

Good let's be cunts for once. Time is not on Ronnies side he's approaching 40 and still wants to be a top 3 earner in World football.

Let him and Mendes find a solution that suits Juve perfectly

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That was a dodge. Young CFs certainly can’t guarantee 30 goals a season.
yeah, even more experienced strikers can't. mbappe, haaland and andré silva got pretty close last season. i'd be happy with a 20 goal cf across all competitions if we had a much better midfield.

considering goal count alone, cr can't be replaced unless it's lewa or messi. we need to aim for a better overall team if he leaves.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Did Chiesa ever play as CF or Striker ar Fiorentina? I recall watching him as a CF there on occasion, unless i’m mistaken.

I think he’d do well in the role though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like him better on the wing. His crossing is excellent as is his shot when cutting inside, plus he's good at taking on defenders and on the counter.

- - - Updated - - -

So are we getting Sterling?
Hopefully to immediately flip and sell for €100M+ and get a better player.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Better dynamics and harmony without him in the squad. .
stuff like this gets ignored so often. It’s what’s been missing from Juve since he’s arrived. We were a better club when everyone actually liked each other and weren't just there to serve an egomaniac. We had less talent (at least up front) and still scored more goals and won more games. It was an actual team. I miss it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)